Project X HZRDUS Shaft Thread

If anyone has an extra one they are looking to move at any point please let me know! 6.0 would be great and preferably the 75!

This shaft paired with the 816 Alpha DBD has my dad and I leading our flight in his member/guest. Playing with a bunch of retirees from their tees. Intimidation factor.

Finally got this baby tipped and gripped. Tomorrow will be first swings. I didn't tell the guy I wanted graphics up and unfortunately he put them facing down. Not a huge deal i suppose. Looking forward to sharing my thoughts with you guys.
ef7db0dcb36ed1835990721ed4a39dd5.jpg

Finally got this baby tipped and gripped. Tomorrow will be first swings. I didn't tell the guy I wanted graphics up and unfortunately he put them facing down. Not a huge deal i suppose. Looking forward to sharing my thoughts with you guys.
Whew! That yellow POPS and I love it!

I loved this Hzrdus Yellow shaft at the demo day when I tried it in a Ping G! Great feel, great looks, I really liked it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That yellow looks killer!

Somebody remind me, where does the Yellow come in on the launch/spin spectrum?

Love the looks of the HZRDUS Yellow, jdtox!

That yellow looks killer!

Somebody remind me, where does the Yellow come in on the launch/spin spectrum?

Definitely low. The concept being reported is that the black is for a more aggressive transition, whereas the yellow is counter balanced and plays well for a smoother transition.

That yellow shaft looks sweet. Will be following your thoughts on this as we have similar swings

Got a solid round in with the black 6.0 and I'm still unsure if this is better than my UST prototype shaft. I mean I hit some big drives but I also hit some head scratchers.

I need to get both shafts on a monitor and get some data. I do really like the feel of the black though. I can swing away and it just feels great through the entire swing.

That looks awesome. It's by far my favorite shaft right now. What's the weight and flex?

its a 6.0 63g
I bet that thing is smooth! I'm excited to hear your success stories as the hzrdus yellow has helped transform my tee game

Can the red please be released? K thanks.

I bet that thing is smooth! I'm excited to hear your success stories as the hzrdus yellow has helped transform my tee game

I'll try and post some thoughts tomorrow, I couldn't swing it yesterday and today mother nature has decided its winter again today. Tomorrow is supposed to be spring again.

Got a solid round in with the black 6.0 and I'm still unsure if this is better than my UST prototype shaft. I mean I hit some big drives but I also hit some head scratchers.

I need to get both shafts on a monitor and get some data. I do really like the feel of the black though. I can swing away and it just feels great through the entire swing.

Isn't it a totally different shaft than the UST Proto? I'd be surprised if the results were NOT completely different.

Get them on a monitor!

When you get tired of that, let me know and we can work something out. :call-me:

More work with the HZRDUS black and 816 DBD after work today. Worked well last weekend and exposed my 70-110 yard weakness.

Isn't it a totally different shaft than the UST Proto? I'd be surprised if the results were NOT completely different.

Get them on a monitor!
Haha. Yeah I believe so. But I was actually seeing more height with the black than my proto. But it could have been the 30 mph wind....

Weird question I'm sure, I'm an idiot when it comes to shafts, the black is for aggressive swings/transitions, would it be possible to have a profile similar to that in the black but for high launch? Or is that just not possible?

Weird question I'm sure, I'm an idiot when it comes to shafts, the black is for aggressive swings/transitions, would it be possible to have a profile similar to that in the black but for high launch? Or is that just not possible?
I consider this the holy grail of combos and I try to accomplish it with a high lofted head paired with a piece of rebar. Gives me the launch, accuracy, and feel that I like and also keeps spin in check as long as I keep my AoA positive.

Just got first range session in with the yellow Hzrdus. Intial thoughts... besides looking fantastic this thing feels amazing. First couple balls were very low launching and I was a bit concerned. It is only 40 degrees outside so a bit of warmup was needed. After I made a few adjustments and just started swinging away the magic started to happen.

During the swing it feels stable but not too stiff like other PX shafts I have hit in the past. I was able to get it up in the air with no issue and didn't see any big misses right or left. YES I can miss either way.

I really want to get/need to get some numbers and compare to my other gamer shaft (yes the internet golfer in me needs to know) but getting it on the course tomorrow will be a good test as well. After first range session however... I might be in love. I will say I am glad I went with the 6.0 instead of the 6.5 it just feels right.

I am continuing to love the Hzrdus Black 75 6.0 in both my driver and my 4 wood. The 'point and shoot' aspect of it is what I like most, and the ability to take a massive swipe at the ball without sacrificing any control are awesome.

Yesterday's round on a short executive course also taught me a few things regarding this shaft. Maybe it's because the Black 75 6.0 is almost too much stick for me, or maybe it's just the way the shaft is but I simply cannot ever "back down" from a shot with it. I don't have the ability to swing softly and "take it easy" on any swing with these setups without noticeably not loading the shaft and suffering performance.

Back