The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 more day to go...

This is correct.
Full details (as much as can be) will be out tomorrow including when signups will be, cost, and what is included.

Awesome, so stoked to see the details and decide if it's feasible.

Looking forward to these details.

Bump and good news.

Talking to JB, sounds like LOTS of details on this coming our way Monday!

This is correct.
Full details (as much as can be) will be out tomorrow including when signups will be, cost, and what is included.

Tuesday is good, too. This is my number 1 this year. It'll be one of the toughest tickets, though. Looking forward to the sign up deets.

#ImWithMike #Team441

I'm looking forward to the details on this one, like v.man said, it's going to be tough ticket.

Awesome, so stoked to see the details and decide if it's feasible.

I intend to make it feasible in the event my number is called.

Love Mondays around here!

Monday's on THP sure make going back to the health classroom a lot more enjoyable. Hope to be able to get into this

Excited to hear more! Going to be a good one!

Golf, Myrtle Beach, TB and Caledonia, THP, Callaway, # v 441, winner takes all. I really want in

THP once again making me look forward to a Monday. Super, super excited for the details on this one.

Excited to hear the details on this one.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Is it tomorrow yet. Me wants more deets.

#team441

So today is the day, huh?

Can't wait to see what the details are and hopefully find out how the Zoocrew is part of this.

Another fantastic event! Zoocrew & THPers sounds like fun to me!!!

Gotta love Monday's on THP! Looking forward to hearing more.

THP Mondays are the best!

I keep hitting refresh looking waiting for this one to pop up!

I keep hitting refresh looking waiting for this one to pop up!

But you already know all the info!

He doesnt know all of it...haha
But we currently have an event signup going on, so will probably let that run before releasing this.

Soooooooooooooo looking forward to this! My #1, non grandaddy event, on my list for this year. Looking forward to all the details this afternoon/evening.

He doesnt know all of it...haha
But we currently have an event signup going on, so will probably let that run before releasing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back