Club Champion Now Open in Cincinatti

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The new location features approximately 3,000 square feet of space and has been designed to showcase Club Champion’s premium fitting experience and 35,000 hittable clubhead and shaft combinations. The studio includes two indoor hitting bays with TrackMan launch monitors for analyzing performance, a SAM PuttLab fitting system to find the perfect putter, and a build shop for repairing and assembling golf clubs by hand.

“We are excited to bring the finest club fitting and building to Cincinnati,” said Joe Lee, CEO and president of Club Champion. “Our approach is unbiased, with no promotion of any specific vendors. Our only goal is to find the best combination of components to help customers hit longer, more accurate shots so they can lower their scores and better enjoy the game.”

To celebrate the new opening, for a limited time, the Cincinnati store will offer 50% off full bag fittings, normally $350 (now $175), and 33% off driver, fairway wood, long game, hybrid, wedge, and putter fittings. The studio is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and Friday and Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. More information can be found at www.clubchampiongolf.com or by calling (888) 340-7820.

I’m sure this is a welcomed addition down there. It sure was up here in the CLE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting closer! There is a location 2 hours away from Louisville in Indianapolis, now they're just 1-1/2 hours away in Cincinnati!!

Cool to see this place make it's way to Cincinnati, I hope it does well. I might stop in for a putter and wedge fitting soon.

The new location features approximately 3,000 square feet of space and has been designed to showcase Club Champion’s premium fitting experience and 35,000 hittable clubhead and shaft combinations. The studio includes two indoor hitting bays with TrackMan launch monitors for analyzing performance, a SAM PuttLab fitting system to find the perfect putter, and a build shop for repairing and assembling golf clubs by hand.

“We are excited to bring the finest club fitting and building to Cincinnati,” said Joe Lee, CEO and president of Club Champion. “Our approach is unbiased, with no promotion of any specific vendors. Our only goal is to find the best combination of components to help customers hit longer, more accurate shots so they can lower their scores and better enjoy the game.”

To celebrate the new opening, for a limited time, the Cincinnati store will offer 50% off full bag fittings, normally $350 (now $175), and 33% off driver, fairway wood, long game, hybrid, wedge, and putter fittings. The studio is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and Friday and Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. More information can be found at www.clubchampiongolf.com or by calling (888) 340-7820.

This is fantastic to see. I've been telling people constantly to head up to Indy for a full bag fitting.

At the very least I think I might schedule a putter fitting. What I loved about my experience in Indy beyond the accessibility was the fitter. Joey was awesome. Hopefully they have a couple great people working the Cincinnati location.

Right down the road, nice

Can anyone compare Club Champion to Miles of Golf fitting? I liked the fitting I did at Miles but now curious to compare.

Can anyone compare Club Champion to Miles of Golf fitting? I liked the fitting I did at Miles but now curious to compare.

Miles of Golf does a great job as does CC. However I’d give the edge to Miles considering it’s outdoor vs indoor.

Back