MarMill

Be Positive!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Grint 8.10
If anyone is in the market for a new golf towel I grabs some off amazon that I really like. It’s not big like a players towel but gets the job done. Microfiber three pack towel. It also has a button closure system that can be attached to the rain hood buttons on golf bags. Easy to take to the green an put back on the bag! The brand is clothlete

I think I bought some of those too. I got a package for like $13 with 3 towels (grey, blue, white) with buttons to button around the handle of the bag. They are great. I have a big towel too, so I stick one of these in my back pocket and use it to wipe my ball on the green or to clean a clubface away from my bag after a practice swing or something. They are good towels. I keep the white one clean for my face or hands if I need it.

I think I bought some of those too. I got a package for like $13 with 3 towels (grey, blue, white) with buttons to button around the handle of the bag. They are great. I have a big towel too, so I stick one of these in my back pocket and use it to wipe my ball on the green or to clean a clubface away from my bag after a practice swing or something. They are good towels. I keep the white one clean for my face or hands if I need it.

+1
d.png

I have the same pack and like them quite a bit. There's also some good towels on car detailing sites that are less than a golf specific towel.

I won’t lie...I’m a big fan of the Walmart brand bath towels. Roughly $3 each, and they’re big enough that even on the muddiest days I can find a clean spot.

I’m rocking a blue Chiquita banana towel while it’s muddy out. I have a nice THP one that I bought last year that I haven’t had the heart to soil yet. I’ll break it out the first time I golf with some THP’ers, so probably 05/04.

Thanks for the heads up! I have so many golf towels. But you can never have too many

Back