2016 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Wrong way this week

41st place.

Not bad since I missed the first tourney of the year.

I made a decent move up with this week. Pretty happy with it considering I only had 3 guys make the cut and 4 guys didn't even play haha.

Well, 38th with only one tournament under my belt. Would have been better if Bryson's money counted, but at this rate I'm looking good!

3ebbde61427ef9a326473c5489ab8804.jpg

I jumped up from 77th to 11 thanks to J Day, Stenson, and Matsuyama. Good weekend! Also shows just how bad my first week performance was...
Nice job.

Same for me. Went from 100th to 19th. Day and Stenson leading the way. Rose faltering today hurt me big. Now to keep the trend going.

Moved up a few spots but still subpar, only 2 in the top 10 after 8 made the cut. Next week is weird need to look at the format and pay out and draws before I can feel comfortable figuring out the correct strategy.

Touch week with a lot of people taking Day and not being one of them.

Took a big chunk moving upward...97th to 60th. I should be in the top 10 by the Masters.

47 to 2 I think I had a good week

Does anyone know the average money per tournament for last years winner?

43 to 7, Day, Stenson and Z . Johnson came through for me.

Now in 44th, up from 22nd. Actually thought the drop would be bigger.

99th to 15th. Not too bad. Despite not making any money off of him Bryson placed about where I thought he would.

Top 25 for the week and moved up 36 spots. Better week than anticipated at the start if yesterday's round

Wow I actually moved up a few spots to 29. Without a winner I'll take it!

9 guys made the cut but a bunch moved back on the last day. Down 10 spots. Still a ton of golf left.

I moved up from 109 to 92 this week. I need to have some good weeks.

Anybody want in on a side bet for who can actually set a team and do the worst? I'm gonna have to try a new technique from here on.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Moved into 1st place!!! Don't know how long it will last but it's been fun so far!! Picked winners two weeks in a row! I need to buy some lottery tickets!!

Moved up to to 8 this week. Had 9 make the cut and 4 of those finished in the top 6.

Moved into 1st place!!! Don't know how long it will last but it's been fun so far!! Picked winners two weeks in a row! I need to buy some lottery tickets!!
Solid line up, you nailed what where the must plays imo.

The WGC match play is gonna be fun. Unpredictable and a lot of pricey choices with the top 65+ in the world to choose from (No Stenson or Furyk).

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I'm at 124 after 1 event. Got some work to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had 8 guys make the cut... and dropped 30 places into the 90's.

...they did not finish strong.

I guess no double tournament weeks this season. Used to be able to pick both the WGC and the PR Open which was kind of fun.

Back