The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freaking finally take a full weekend off, and RAIN. Freaking miserable.

Haha. I feel you dude. 1st weekend in a while i get to play and rain is eminent. Luckily I got out to mess around for 9 holes yesterday

Here we go with two more open houses.

Lol at golfsmith simulators...awful slow swinging dude 260 with a hybo

Lol at golfsmith simulators...awful slow swinging dude 260 with a hybo

The one at my local golf galaxy the other day had a 20 mph or so wind at the back of the golfer. It was hilarious watching people.

I'm not one that subscribes to that, plus I don't believe in SBST. :alien:

That said, typically more toe hang is preferred by larger arc's, and face balanced by lesser arc's. An FN putter is usually in the middle.

Funny enough, THP has something pretty cool coming for this topic as soon as I wrap a couple more things up. :angel:

I'm pretty close to SBST in theory, and I love flow necks. Just all about controlling the face at impact. And my flow neck is about 3/4 toe hang.

I'm seriously loving following the UST event thread.

How could one NOT want to be in and experience that?

Can't tell you how pumped I am man.

Fairly happy with bag but to get it fine tuned by the pros? Hell yes please.

I have to admit that I feel a bit guilty this morning sitting here in the hotel. I'm at a beautiful resort (Omni Championsgate in Orlando) for a conference and it's 6:18 AM. I'm drinking room service coffee and eating a bran muffin and english muffin. I played 30 holes of golf yesterday and have another 18 this morning before the conference starts. My wife is home with our 3 kids - all under 5 with the youngest being 4 weeks today. She is really a saint and I'm a very lucky husband and father!

I have to admit that I feel a bit guilty this morning sitting here in the hotel. I'm at a beautiful resort (Omni Championsgate in Orlando) for a conference and it's 6:18 AM. I'm drinking room service coffee and eating a bran muffin and english muffin. I played 30 holes of golf yesterday and have another 18 this morning before the conference starts. My wife is home with our 3 kids - all under 5 with the youngest being 4 weeks today. She is really a saint and I'm a very lucky husband and father!
Enjoy it Wu. That's an awesome resort.

I'm sure your wife will find a way to make you pay her back

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

When you announce a contest so epic, its ridiculous, its always a fun morning.
I guess some people skip THP Radio...haha (it was announced their previously). :D

When you announce a contest so epic, its ridiculous, its always a fun morning.
I guess some people skip THP Radio...haha (it was announced their previously). :D
I was patiently waiting further details. But I could visit Ohio in late summer. Sounds like an ok time.

I was patiently waiting further details. But I could visit Ohio in late summer. Sounds like an ok time.
More like early June this year. They are moving it all up thanks to the Olympics

More like early June this year. They are moving it all up thanks to the Olympics
You're right. I forgot about that. Well, Ohio in June isn't so bad.

Big news out of Cleveland this morning. Sherwin Williams is apparently buying Valspar for $11 billion. Wonder if this will have any effect on the Valspar Championship, or might have been why they extended the sponsorship a couple of weeks ago.

Have to put my 7 year old dog down today. He has a huge tumor in his throat and can't breathe.

I have 8 and 10 year old daughters...
I had forgotten how hard losing someone you love is when you're that young, and for the first time. Not just the sadness, but the helplessness, and even anger and frustration.

Last night before bed was a really difficult night as a parent.

But, on the bright side, I'm grateful that my wife and I could be there to help console them. I think of all of the kids that first experience loss, and it's a parent they have to grieve for. That would be so hard. Almost seems cruel.

Have to put my 7 year old dog down today. He has a huge tumor in his throat and can't breathe.

I had forgotten how hard losing someone you love is when you're that young, and for the first time. Not just the sadness, but the helplessness, and even anger and frustration.

But, on the bright side, I'm grateful that my wife and I could be there to help console them. I think of all of the kids that first experience loss, and it's a parent they have to grieve for. That would be so hard. Almost seems cruel.

Oh man, that's terrible, so sorry to hear it. We had to put one of our dogs down for the same reason years ago.

Can someone explain to me how snapchat works? I must be too old to figure it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone explain to me how snapchat works? I must be too old to figure it out.

Right there with you. Look at the tutorial and still don't get it.

You weren't kidding were you :D

That's the first time in a long time that I've bothered with it haha -- Because the reasoning was sound.

But, in this delightful 50* Ohio located utopian mindset of mine, it'll work perfectly the next go around.

So sad to hear. Is the whole family going to be there? I was mad at my parents when they put our dog down and didn't tell us until after. Mainly because they didn't give me the choice whether to be there or not. Do you have other pets?

Right there with you. Look at the tutorial and still don't get it.

Took me a while to figure it out. And il pretty much only in there for the golf accounts and to keep an eye on my 15yo.

I have to go to the grocery store. Seriously top 7 least favorite places on the planet for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back