Flashback: Distance Powered by Srixon

Thanks for sharinig.....looked like a blast!

Awesome Stuff! This event was a great follow, glad to hear it's coming back next year!

What was the carry of that first tee shot to clear the hazard?

Awesome Stuff! This event was a great follow, glad to hear it's coming back next year!

What was the carry of that first tee shot to clear the hazard?

Not too far. Maybe 180 yards.

That was awesome!!! Truly a special event and I’m glad it’s coming back for more THP’ers to experience. I know I’ll be trying to get back...

Flashback: Distance Powered by Srixon

That was awesome!!! Truly a special event and I’m glad it’s coming back for more THP’ers to experience. I know I’ll be trying to get back...

I’d love to play with ya next time kid...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the video. Great work

Man this was one awesome event and the video gives a glimpse into the awesomeness that was, the laughs, the grinding, it was an aweeome event that THP & Srixon put together. The course setup allowed a variety of shots which was great with the new lineups (except rock shots)

Man this was one awesome event and the video gives a glimpse into the awesomeness that was, the laughs, the grinding, it was an aweeome event that THP & Srixon put together. The course setup allowed a variety of shots which was great with the new lineups (except rock shots)

So glad you had a blast. It was an awesome weekend.

My first approach shot of the event was out of the desert...thankfully you can move loose impediments! But it still made me cringe:-(

My first approach shot of the event was out of the desert...thankfully you can move loose impediments! But it still made me cringe:-(

I lived right of the first par 5 every time. Ended up using the same club with every iron shot so I didn’t BL more than one club. LOL

This was such a great event. I wish I would have played better, but there is always next time. Met some great people and was thoroughly impressed with Srixon/ Cleveland and THP Crews. Class operations.

This was such a great event. I wish I would have played better, but there is always next time. Met some great people and was thoroughly impressed with Srixon/ Cleveland and THP Crews. Class operations.

It was great meeting you

That sand shot was awesome the way it was filmed!

It was one of the best shot you hit of the competition...

Great recap video. It definitely brings me back to last year's event. Zack and Noelle are fantastic, and I'm happy to hear they're bringing it back next year.

Looks like a fantastic time!

So happy to see it return!!!

great video, maybe we can get some good aerial shots in Alabama

Sweet recap video, so glad to see event coming back in 2020, Srixon rocks!

Awesome video, even better song selection!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sweet recap video, so glad to see event coming back in 2020, Srixon rocks!

This event was awesome, the best part is that it’s coming back next year.

This event was awesome, the best part is that it’s coming back next year.

Beyond awesome it’s coming back. Noelle and Zach are top notch!

That was an awesome video. Made me feel like I was there. Just wish I could have actually been there.

Back