Flashback: Distance Powered by Srixon

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A quick look at a freaking fantastic weekend with THPers and Srixon Golf in Las Vegas. Every participant got a full bag of clubs, multiple rounds of golf and a lot more. We are excited to announce that the event will be returning in 2020.

That’s awesome glad to hear it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a blast, glad it is coming back.

Awesome video. Looks like it was a great time everyone!

That's outstanding news!

Very nice - glad to hear it is coming back in 2020!

That was neat. Course looked amazing and the equipment was fantastic. Can’t wait for the 2020 sign ups!

Nice! This was a great event. Pretty darn cool this will be back for next year.

Thanks for the recap. Looks like a great time.

Looked like a great time. Awesome to hear it's coming back!

I loved the number of videos/gifs during the event and this flashback vid, which is complete with slo-mo and close-up shots, is so well done I felt like I was there!

That's great news!!! Looked like another amazing THP Event.

Loving these recap videos and the song choice haha! Glad to hear this is coming back was a great follow.

Loving these recap videos and the song choice haha! Glad to hear this is coming back was a great follow.

All about having some fun and as you could see by the smiles, the THPers were having a blast.
There is a shot in that video that @HuddieJ hit out of the rocks that landed right by the hole. That shot was FILTHY!

All about having some fun and as you could see by the smiles, the THPers were having a blast.
There is a shot in that video that @HuddieJ hit out of the rocks that landed right by the hole. That shot was FILTHY!

Is that the shot that messed up his wedge? That was a great shot!

Great recap video and it looks like everyone had a blast.

Yes. He moved everything, but didnt know there was a rock directly under the ball.

I'll check out the video when I get home, but so happy it's coming back next year!

Video is so good. Great news on the 2020 return engagement!

Great footage and the soundtrack is awesome!!! I suddenly have the urge to fire up some Kickstart My Heart to really get this day going.

Great video...!!

c580174f67acb95da655c3ad9a254fad.jpg

We could hear it hit a rock under the ball, everyone on the green sorta cringed...

Nice recap JB!

Diggin the background music of Motley Crue "Home Sweet Home" :act-up:

Nice video recap!! Was a great follow and glad it will come back for another year.

Awesome news to start the morning!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back