Signup Thread - Get Cured Team Match Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
You have seen all of the details and today we are so proud to launch the signups for the 2016 Get Cured THP Event. In case you missed the full thread with all of the details, click here.

Cost & What's Included
Cost for this event will be $269 per person
Putting Education & Instruction
2 rounds of golf
Range Balls
Group Meet & Greet including Food & Drink
Brand New CX Putter That You Will Choose Before The Event
and so much more

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2016 Albatross Club membership which goes to help animal shelters and pets in need around the country. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Signing Up
Signing up is as easy as sending in an email.
This remains open until 4pm EST
You will send in an email to admin @ thehackersparadise.com (remove the spaces) and this information is needed.
Your Real Name
Your Forum Name
Your Golf Handicap
What Cure CX model you are leaning towards (changes can be made afterwards)

$100 deposit due upon getting in with the remainder due 30 days from event.

That's it. Then sit back and see who gets in.

Last edited:
Ok, that was easy!! Thanks!!

• Admin
Email is in! Thanks THP and Cure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone. Don't think I'll be able to make this one work.

Email sent and fingers crossed.

Entry is in. Good luck everyone

Glad I was checking the thread. I thought sign up was 1 pm. Cool. No waiting (except for the results).

• Admin
Glad I was checking the thread. I thought sign up was 1 pm. Cool. No waiting (except for the results).

We decided to open it up all day.

Done!

I'll keep my fingers crossed all day

Sent, entry is in! Fingers crossed for this. Man this is going to be a long day.

Email sent (I think). Sent it from the golf course. Hope I got it right.

Email is in! Fingers crossed. Going to be a great event

Good luck eveyone! Cant wait to see who joins us!

That is one heck of a bargain for this event!! Good luck to all those vying for this.

I'm in hopefully i am one of the lucky few.

Email sent.

Email sent. No need to reschedule my 1 PM meeting now! Hoping to be part of this awesome event.

Good luck to all who submit entries for this one. I look forward to see who's going to jump in on the fun of the event and who will ultimately end up on my (and Gregg's, but not really) team.

Entry in, now to get some work done today...

Freaking JEALOUS on this one, good luck to all that enter, I GUARANTEE it will be a heck of a good time!

Freaking JEALOUS on this one, good luck to all that enter, I GUARANTEE it will be a heck of a good time!

did I just hear you are taking a trip to NY? Nice!

Keep those signups coming.

Good luck to all who enter. Unfortunately, I will be in the middle of trial and am not able to make it, which is massively disappointing considering the captains in this event and the proximity of the course to where I live. It would have also been nice to check out these putters I've heard so much about. Should be a great event to follow along with.

And entry is in. Hope to be one of the folks trying to figure out which small NY town airport to try and fly into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back