Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Friday will be the odd day out with the weather. I'll go ahead and call them for two tee times.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Looks like Friday will be the odd day out with the weather. I'll go ahead and call them for two tee times.

They changed it again...high 30s for a high temp (BRRRR), dry at least but rain the previous 2 days.

Won't believe the weather til I'm driving there on Friday.

They changed it again...high 30s for a high temp (BRRRR), dry at least but rain the previous 2 days.

Won't believe the weather til I'm driving there on Friday.
Brace yourself for snow showers haha!

Brace yourself for snow showers haha!

Amazing that the forecast has changed over 20 degrees in the last couple days.

If it does not warm up for Friday Ben (darkhelmet18) is out.

Last edited:
Made the tee time for Friday at 12:45 but they suggested to call the morning of to see if the course is even open. Saturday is looking fantastic though...

Made the tee time for Friday at 12:45 but they suggested to call the morning of to see if the course is even open. Saturday is looking fantastic though...

Ya Saturday is looking ok so far.

Marty, we may have to find a last second course option for our callout.

Marty, we may have to find a last second course option for our callout.
I will say that Braemar or Chili CC would probably be open no matter what the weather is, but if I had to pick from the two Braemar would be the better choice.

I will say that Braemar or Chili CC would probably be open no matter what the weather is, but if I had to pick from the two Braemar would be the better choice.

How does that drain? When I played it in the spring it was really wet.

Thinking Terry Hills as another option, halfway in between and drains well and they will probably be open too.

How does that drain? When I played it in the spring it was really wet.

Thinking Terry Hills as another option, halfway in between and drains well and they will probably be open too.
Braemar drains a lot better than Chili for sure, I was just saying if you guys were already gonna be in Rochester to keep the course around here. Also Shadow Lake is open (my buddy played there last weekend), which is another option.

yeah this time of the year drainage is key, I'd be down for Terry Hills. should we call to book there? or wait till Friday morning? or we book TH friday, and move our tee times at ravenwood to Saturday

I don't even know if you guys really will need a tee time for another place, if the weather is that crappy there will be no one out playing haha

Braemar drains a lot better than Chili for sure, I was just saying if you guys were already gonna be in Rochester to keep the course around here. Also Shadow Lake is open (my buddy played there last weekend), which is another option.

I don't mind driving up to an hour from Rochester to play*, I am more thinking about having the best course in the best conditions to allow the most people to come

of course I'm saying that, but Kévin will be driving lol

yeah this time of the year drainage is key, I'd be down for Terry Hills. should we call to book there? or wait till Friday morning? or we book TH friday, and move our tee times at ravenwood to Saturday

Marty already made the drive so whatever course you think is best as far as conditions go and I'll make the trip.
Looks like there will be rain before Friday so whichever has the best drainage should win out.
I don't know many of the courses in Rochester in that regard so I'll leave it up to you guys.

I don't even know if you guys really will need a tee time for another place, if the weather is that crappy there will be no one out playing haha

This is what I was thinking. If the forecast stays in the high-30s to low-40s we should be able to walk on anywhere that's open.

Come Thursday we'll figure something out!

Come Thursday we'll figure something out!

Keeps getting better, high of 34*, 60% chance of Rain/Snow with 15-20 mph winds now for Friday.

If things get really bad, we should play this 9 hole course by Paul and then just eat/drink our faces off the rest of the day.

If things get really bad, we should play this 9 hole course by Paul and then just eat/drink our faces off the rest of the day.

lol I could work with that, if the weather is too bad and we can't play.

oh and I got into the Cure event!!!! :banana:

If I play 9 I'll play 18.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

If you go this route I will join you on Saturday at Ravenwood if tee time is workable for me to get there with a 3 hour drive.

I don't mind driving up to an hour from Rochester to play*, I am more thinking about having the best course in the best conditions to allow the most people to come

of course I'm saying that, but Kévin will be driving lol
I don't mind I'll drive anywhere!

If you go this route I will join you on Saturday at Ravenwood if tee time is workable for me to get there with a 3 hour drive.

if that's the plan, you could always join us on friday night at the hotel

Yah with Saturday getting better and better, I vote moving the raven trip to Saturday and Friday if we can play by ear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back