Get your Masters' pimento cheese here

Lol. They wouldn't even give him a couple of badges for the recipe? Seems a small price to pay. Especially after taking their business away, they expect him to handover the recipe?

Might have to order off of GoldBelly next year.

Might have to order off of GoldBelly next year.

Was thinking the same thing. Although the recipe I used last year was pretty damn good. Now I just need to find it.

Or you could eat good food : )

I've never been to the Masters (will win the lottery some day). Are the iconic sandwiches not good?

Far more interested in the recipe for Georgia Peach Ice Cream Sandwiches.

Was thinking the same thing. Although the recipe I used last year was pretty damn good. Now I just need to find it.

My wife makes a good one, I have no idea the recipe that she uses, also cheaper than $49

Or you could eat good food : )

I like to live dangerously

I've never been to the Masters (will win the lottery some day). Are the iconic sandwiches not good?

There are lots of people that love them.
Myself and lots of others think they taste terrible.

They're good, but I wouldn't order one off the menu anywhere except ANGC.

JB is nuts. They taste just fine. Egg salad is never the answer.

Michael-Scott-Makes-Fun-Of-Oscar-For-Bringing-Stinky-Egg-Salad-Sandwiches-On-The-Trip-On-The-Office.jpg

JB is nuts. They taste just fine. Egg salad is never the answer.

Michael-Scott-Makes-Fun-Of-Oscar-For-Bringing-Stinky-Egg-Salad-Sandwiches-On-The-Trip-On-The-Office.jpg

The chicken sandwich with some honey mustard is on point. And wash it down with a wonderful American Craft Beer.

They're good, but I wouldn't order one off the menu anywhere except ANGC.

I think of it like the Mint Julep. I only have one during the Kentucky Derby

k36ggYLBaAWg9w9LEUsxRy72IuRVD1PUJTEORVl4lVUYAtjIrcWkocT0Jf3OjeBfcgfGSXebfANJSBBChpiaN0M6Jf4Wd4EeMhwGv4sCgNBZuTbHsP08y3fwehWuRKJ88XWRvFjmTv78qTG4e88nnNeA6GJVhZcc5XiTGwmrUXk6tJQoK0ROw6yZjsWgffrzDbljn_oPJbmnFY0GweXWxOKWtA02YLXzjME9VUc1grxPaLqM_yNLfIfKbg_hpp7KckhmELpsdE-fMkeFEIAK30TE7Ljt23_m1kAQVXx4E0AzQVu59nVqpUCUhkfP8A4alw8cIXb0BUoGNquMXkKq2wyx5hwZOy0KTBchSFEcYA7sXGalbeTnxwgXENy399XX4otgWjNzuqMTaltB50jc067KgDhitsUgoCUvTjs1smOyLgQXCTt9H10VV2r4gvkgJ9D45z8iHIVXrkaNBNb8_mUDI2l9hdcJIgz1JOh18oXg3t9t2v1fl2klgffUWVuaUovDIt0tZpfBZcIsCjgsGvjEFyooge509hMv5At0_nj-XjUuIgDBH5ecvaapPH42NU-CZpvzikZkyVMQalDtg_N2-z9V7BtZQa-2r2lAt6Rgf0kIe44qEPYmx2XSAKAPydm-_4vXOSgopSnLg64c3-G0juqqcox5=w1228-h921-no

They’re ok, but it’s an acquired taste

Lol. They wouldn't even give him a couple of badges for the recipe? Seems a small price to pay. Especially after taking their business away, they expect him to handover the recipe?

Didn't even demand money... Asked for a couple passes and got denied.

Yikes, Augusta.

Yikes, Augusta.

I guess they're the most exclusive golf establishment for a reason!

Yikes, Augusta.

I don't know why, but I love when they do that stuff. Like when the whole Martha Burk thing was going on and they were going after sponsors. Augusta's response....find we will just run without commercials and the sponsors who want to be a part of the masters will remain.

Love Pimento cheese and since I know I'm not luck enough to ever win the ticket lottery I'll be buying some of this next year.

I'm not a fan of pimento cheese, but www.palmettocheese.com is probably the best. I like it with bacon and tomatoes.

There are lots of people that love them.
Myself and lots of others think they taste terrible.

I don't mind pimiento cheese on another sandwich - there's a place up in VT that does a burger with pimiento cheese, a fried green tomato, and bacon on it that's absolutely incredible. But just the sandwich? Hard pass.

I don't mind pimiento cheese on another sandwich - there's a place up in VT that does a burger with pimiento cheese, a fried green tomato, and bacon on it that's absolutely incredible. But just the sandwich? Hard pass.

There's a place here in Wilmington that does the same thing. They call it the Trailer Park Burger.

Its like shredded garbage mixed with mayo. Not my thing : )

It's just typical Southern picnic sandwiches, only tastes better because it's at ANGC. I'd prefer barbeque.

Back