Yonex N1-MB Irons Preview

I want to be like kc720 when I grow up. Those are some beautiful irons. Enjoy my friend!

I want to be like kc720 when I grow up. Those are some beautiful irons. Enjoy my friend!
I go into golf stores thinking, "what would kang do" and then I walk out with the entire store.... it's not pretty

Dunno how I missed this. Damn those are beautiful.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

These are built and headed home to papa!
5f0911345eaad3cc3c8005530605b126.jpg
86f4d243b5904d6df543c7de5386d003.jpg
c9bc1f15af373a4442bdf84a612d7e2e.jpg

Very nice.

So nice!

do we have a thread for the cb version? I hit it today and it felt ok. saw some nice ball flight, but it was too demanding for my swing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do we have a thread for the cb version? I hit it today and it felt ok. saw some nice ball flight, but it was too demanding for my swing.

ok, I'm going to sound sstupid, but there IS​ a CB version????

ok, I'm going to sound sstupid, but there IS​ a BC version....

do you mean CB? if so, yes there is because I hit it today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I meant CB. I don't type well even though I'm on a computer 95% of my waking hours.

I need to see if I can find these (both MB/CB) around town.

Oh those are beautiful

Sweet mother of Jeebus those are gorgeous. Way out of my league, but gorgeous!

Man Kang you are my hero. First the Honmas and now these. I know a guy who would play your "backup" sets when you get tired of them :D

@kc720 which Honmas did you get? Sorry slight OT. Just curious and need to live vicariously through your face melting club purchasing habits :act-up:

@kc720 which Honmas did you get? Sorry slight OT. Just curious and need to live vicariously through your face melting club purchasing habits :act-up:
Tw727m blades 5 to pw with 3 and 4 tw727vn cavities. Waiting to be shafted with matrix program f15 :)

Finally in hand. These are definitely "bigger" blades, longer look from heel to toe. Toe and heel forgiveness, as far as dispersion, is really excellent from what I saw from one range session. Seems to keep the ball on intended target. I can't comment on distance loss on off center strikes due to crappy range balls. There is noticeable feel difference when straying from center, feeling more harsh obviously. The flight is much lower when not in center as well. Overall first impression is these could be exactly what they market, a blade look with player cavity performance
860a78713291acc68ebdcdb161c77f79.jpg
51568c0a4f7e291e17548e17238efd56.jpg

Pw
2f0b5a55d7a0e294d4d360ec9e080142.jpg

7i
a8f7693a5f3ee2909c97ee23e1e7415b.jpg

3i
50a55370c6b0e1a96bb19dad18897d0c.jpg

Bigger blades with a complete and utter lack of offset based on presence. Whew.

Go hit them immediately, please. Enough with the working thing.

So pretty.

Those look amazing. I say you sell everything else and just keep those. Haha

I've got one round in with these irons. Not quite sure what to make of it yet. I hit some beautiful shots and some awful ones, but that's mostly operator issue. These being a bigger blade, there is definitely forgiveness there, as shots seems to stay on line well. On interesting thing of note. On a tee ball I took 4 iron and had it teed up a bit high. I put what I felt was a good swing through the zone, catching it a bit high on the face. Ball elevated very quickly and was probably about 30 yds short dead on the target line. I assume the graphite insert and the cut cavity in which it is placed moves the cg lower and deeper as advertised and shots high on the face don't get much "meat" behind the ball. Bottom groove and heel/toe strikes are met with good forgiveness and stays on line well with minimal distance loss on course. Long Irons elevate with little effort yet the scoring irons haven't presented any issues with too high flight

I do love the looks of those.

I do love the looks of those.
It's definitely an interesting design. Looks awesome. The lack of offset and the blade profile is betrayed by the long Irons' ease on elevating the ball. The sweet spot seems to be center face just around 2nd to 3rd groove, any higher on the face feels hollow and there is definite yardage loss

It's definitely an interesting design. Looks awesome. The lack of offset and the blade profile is betrayed by the long Irons' ease on elevating the ball. The sweet spot seems to be center face just around 2nd to 3rd groove, any higher on the face feels hollow and there is definite yardage loss
Steep need not apply then haha. I would probably be going crazy

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back