$10/dozen balls (Charlotte Area)

Hacker76

Reaction score
Handicap
Effortless golf driving range off South and 485 has all the range balls used by the pros at last years Wells Fargo. $10 a dozen. They have practice stamped on them. No Titleist, they take their balls back.

Effortless golf driving range off South and 485 has all the range balls used by the pros at last years Wells Fargo. $10 a dozen. They have practice stamped on them. No Titleist, they take their balls back.

Thanks for the heads up, I will have my friend go snag some balls and bring them to work.

Apparently, not always. I have some Titleist ProV1 PRACTICE balls from the 2013 (?) U.S. Open at Merion.

Titleist had a free ball fitting at my buddies club in Atlanta and the day I went to play there while in town it was raining and there was no one there. My buddy had a fitting and the last 2 or 3 guys on the schedule had not shown up due to the rain. The Titleist people wouldn't let me get fit because they were too busy which was kind of BS I thought. Anyway I hit my drive on hole 1 down the left side which was right by the net of the driving range and there were 3 brand new ProV1's right next to my ball from the Titleist fitters. I just grabbed them and stuck them in my bag. I was getting some free swag one way or the other.

Back