How Many Headcovers Are Allowed?

1 driver, 2 fws, 2 hybribs, 1 putter and me so 7 headcovers.

Personally, I have headcovers on everything including my irons and wedges. I started doing this back years ago when I was single because I didn't like the sound of the irons clanking together when I walked. Added bonus, now that I'm married my bag always looks the same no matter what clubs might have recently been added. :angel:

I get the "no iron headcover" thoughts. However, what does make me cringe is watching wedges bouncing off of someone's putter as they fly by in their cart.

It is a amusing topic, some of the folks who hate headdcovers actually "collect" headcovers.

While I do have them and use them on the course when I forget to remove them before a round, it is really not so important in the big picture of things.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

When I first started playing about 15 years ago (and actually had a decent swing), I was paired with an octogenarian gentleman. His bag contained all woods except for the SW and putter. He kicked our collective asses. So as many as necessary to get the job done. I currently have 3, but flirting with a 4th.

As many as I have purchased. My money, my equipment, my game.

I use fourteen when my clubs are traveling or in my car. When on the course covers are only on driver, 3 wood, hybrid and putter. Iron covers stay in the car. Nothing against Iron covers but prefer not while actually playing.

As many as you want. Its your bag and theyre your clubs. For me, there should be as many headcovers as their are woods and hybrids, as well as one for the putter. For me, thats 6: driver, wood, 3 hybrids and putter.

As many as makes you happy. I may discriminate against any cover that isn't on a wood, hybrid, or putter however. Lol

Back