Staff Bag Embroidery

The area under "Golf" is really tight plus the vinyl behind the top part was sewn shut and the ball area removed so it could be sewn there. I'm I making sense? Plus all that yellow area was begging to be stitched.

Do you have game? If not, then reconsider using staff bag as full time gamer bag.

I do not agree. Staff bags are awesome and the world would be a better place if we all used them. Just my opinion.
Your opinion plainly doesn't make a habit of walking 18 holes. Staff bags are heavy.

I'm using one Saturday, but only because I'm in a cart and it's a special occasion.

How about this for a staff bag

f6361b11a573aa3d6368067df2a4af3d.jpg

Your opinion plainly doesn't make a habit of walking 18 holes. Staff bags are heavy.

I'm using one Saturday, but only because I'm in a cart and it's a special occasion.
Push carts. I also don't walk 18 often. I like to ride for all my rounds. Because #Merica

The staff bag or not conversation is the same as cyclists ragging on weekend riders who ride on deep carbon hoops. I personally find it a bit elitist.

If you have the money for either, and you want a staff bag (or a set of Zipps), get it. Who cares what other people think? I don't. Just go out and play golf and have fun.

The staff bag or not conversation is the same as cyclists ragging on weekend riders who ride on deep carbon hoops. I personally find it a bit elitist.

If you have the money for either, and you want a staff bag (or a set of Zipps), get it. Who cares what other people think? I don't. Just go out and play golf and have fun.
Agreed. It's completely ludicrous, elitist, and a bunch of judgemental BS.

Not allowed to buy an 'M' model BMW unless you actually race?
Not allowed to buy a top of the line smart phone or computer unless you are a programmer?

Staff Bag Embroidery

Staff bags are awesome and the world would be a better place if we all used them.

Then imim afraid the world will remain a worse place, as you'll never see me using one. No problems with others using them, but they are not for me.

tapatalk bump

A local sports embroidery store could probably do it. As long as the panel is removable.

No guarantees that something won't get damaged. Like waterproofing.

I would look for a local embroiderer. They should be able to do what you want. Also bring the entire bag so it comes out good.

Are you gonna go block or cursive-like?

Find an Embroidme near you, I used to send customers to the one down here before It closed and to one in Metuchen when I worked up that way, both places did a nice job. Just make sure that they use the largest font that will fit, taller and thinner letters is a decent trade off for longer names or else it will end up being small overall.
I bought a mini staff bag from blu a few weeks back. I suck but want my name on it anyway. I went to our local Embroid Me. 22 bucks plus a $5 setup charge plus tax. Just over 29 bucks. Took about a week. It goes into play next week as it was a birthday present!

f83a1d6989d8f99343627263071859d6.jpg
c45d2d93f0c33be899b6778b8e4fe75c.jpg
cd688e4be49bc5aa4886ed2de592f74d.jpg

Last edited:
I bought a mini staff bag from boy a few weeks back. I suck but want my name on it anyway. I went to our local Embroid Me. 22 bucks plus a $5 setup charge plus tax. Just over 29 bucks. Took about a week. It goes into play next week as it was a birthday present!

Looks good sir!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I bought a mini staff bag from boy a few weeks back. I suck but want my name on it anyway. I went to our local Embroid Me. 22 bucks plus a $5 setup charge plus tax. Just over 29 bucks. Took about a week. It goes into play next week as it was a birthday present!

Darnit Smalls, now I want to get my staffer done up. Not sure what to get on it though, potentially just my initials on it.

All those quotes above were not to me, but were pertinent to my bag so I quoted them. Can't wait to start using it.

We don't charge near enough at my shop!

Looks good Mike

We don't charge near enough at my shop!

Looks good Mike
I really wanted to use your shop Ryan, but figured shipping both ways would have been at least half that anyway, and I would have had to package and actually ship it! And you would have to too!

I really wanted to use your shop Ryan, but figured shipping both ways would have been at least half that anyway, and I would have had to package and actually ship it! And you would have to too!
Oh I know. It would have cost more after all that.

Looks awesome, I lack the courage to put my name on my golf bag. People would expect too much and no doubt end up disappointed :)

Dave

Looks awesome, I lack the courage to put my name on my golf bag. People would expect too much and no doubt end up disappointed :)

Dave

You just gotta do what I do: Don't care what people think or expect!

Besides, the name goes against the basket side if the golf cart, not outwards.

I think the greater issue here is that if you have an embroidered staff bag, you better be breaking par.

I think the greater issue here is that if you have an embroidered staff bag, you better be breaking par.

Totally agree with you. In fact, I try to break par twice, once on the front AND on the back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not even close. But I have one anyway. Hope you can deal with it!

Smalls I really dig that bag.

I bought a mini staff bag from blu a few weeks back. I suck but want my name on it anyway. I went to our local Embroid Me. 22 bucks plus a $5 setup charge plus tax. Just over 29 bucks. Took about a week. It goes into play next week as it was a birthday present!

Smallville....So the bag looks very familiar. I am assuming it was one of the ones offered by Callaway a few weeks ago? https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...254-FS-Callaway-Pre-Owned-Open-Box-Staff-Bags I almost bought the blue BB bag.

I ended up with the Blue Odyssey bag. Never knew there was so much hate for staff bags, but I love mine. Thanks for reviving an old thread, I would have never thought of personally customizing it.

Smallville....So the bag looks very familiar. I am assuming it was one of the ones offered by Callaway a few weeks ago? https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...254-FS-Callaway-Pre-Owned-Open-Box-Staff-Bags I almost bought the blue BB bag.

I ended up with the Blue Odyssey bag. Never knew there was so much hate for staff bags, but I love mine. Thanks for reviving an old thread, I would have never thought of personally customizing it.

I actually bought it from blugold in the Marketplace a few weeks ago. I decided not to push it for one of those CPO bags that went up for sale!

I actually bought it from blugold in the Marketplace a few weeks ago. I decided not to push it for one of those CPO bags that went up for sale!

One other question....you took the whole bag in, how long did it take?

Back