Your Nightmare Masters scenario

obedt

Reaction score
Handicap
Creciendo
It’s Sunday at the turn and Ian Poulter is starting to pull away from the field. Three shots back, only Patrick Reed constitutes a potential challenge. The rest of the field lags well behind.

Implausible? I certainly hope so. Any other nightmare scenarios this week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sergio wins - oh wait that already happened

Between Sergio Reed and Willett winning the last few years, a Rosie or Fowler win would be superb

Love Poulter and always will. Reed on the other hand.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Phil winning or even being remotely in contention is mine. Being within 5 strokes of the lead on Sunday means I have to watch him on the coverage far, far more than he should be while taking away fron the other 10 or so dudes between him and the lead. Best case, he misses the cut.

I am perfectly fine with the cheeky Brit leading or winning it. The Reed part of the equation is a bit of a nightmare though.

Ditto that except replace The Phil part with Tiger.

My nightmare

A top 3 that consists of:

Poulter
Sergio
Phil

Love Poulter and always will. Reed on the other hand.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed here! Love Ian's fire. Patrick is good in doses, say every 2 years at the end of September or Early October.

Bubber.

An errant Vijay tee shot hits Tiger in the back forcing him to WD after 9 holes

Fowler, Snedeker, and Kuchar miss the cut, Kuchar fires his caddy

Ian Poulter wins in a playoff over Patrick Reed and Bubba Watson

ok not a nightmare for me but I would be entertained by the carnage

Reed repeating would be the worse for me.

Nightmare would not be able to watch it at all. So looking forward to Sunday afternoon, on the couch, drink in hand, no matter who is in the mix.

Anything that puts Poulter in the last group on Sunday.

It’s Sunday at the turn and Ian Poulter is starting to pull away from the field. Three shots back, only Patrick Reed constitutes a potential challenge. The rest of the field lags well behind.

Could be worse. Just means I'll get an extra nine holes in Sunday afternoon lmao

Nightmare scenario is someone dusting the field and making Sunday unwatchable.

Remove Reed and add Vijay...that would kill Sunday for me and free me up to be on the course and not care about the outcome.

Tiger being in it on Saturday, but dropping well back on Sunday. That would mean that we get to watch Tiger pick his nose, scratch his butt, and take forever on every shot, while the leaders get minimum coverage. Would be great if Tiger is in it Sunday, then he would deserve the coverage he will get.

Nightmare scenario is someone dusting the field and making Sunday unwatchable.

I disagree, if it was Tiger, you would be a-ok with it.

I disagree, if it was Tiger, you would be a-ok with it.

ok, well besides him. Because TW winning would be the biggest story in the world on Monday morning.

The year Spieth won and Bubba's last victory, those Sunday's were dull as could be.

Mine would be having to watch a meltdown like Greg Norman’s in 1996 or Rory’s in 2011. Unless of course, Sergio was the one choking.:act-up:

ok, well besides him. Because TW winning would be the biggest story in the world on Monday morning.

The year Spieth won and Bubba's last victory, those Sunday's were dull as could be.

I enjoyed Blubber's because I got drunk and yelled at the TV the whole time.

JB Holmes being in a the final group on Sunday would suck might not finish before dark

Probably a final group with Poulter...

Mine would probably be seeing Kuchar battle Poulter down the stretch

Back