Batman v Superman Trailer

Just wish Tom Hardy would have been able to make it work, instead we get Robocop.
We also get Margot Robbie as Harley. Which is inspired casting.

I still dont get the outright hate for that movie, it wasnt that bad.

hatred built around RR. Dude makes a great Deadpool character.. aaaaaaaaand that's the end of his super-capacity.

Change the lead, change the attitude (I bet).

We also get Margot Robbie as Harley. Which is inspired casting.

Ayer is saying that we are going to be in awe of Jared Letos Joker. And I believe him.

hatred built around RR. Dude makes a great Deadpool character.. aaaaaaaaand that's the end of his super-capacity.

Change the lead, change the attitude (I bet).

Nope. Ryan Reynolds is a Canadian treasure and is always great in any movie regardless of how bad it is. Just Friends is proof.

Nope. Ryan Reynolds is a Canadian treasure and is always great in any movie regardless of how bad it is. Just Friends is proof.

I am a fan of his, I just think he over plays a couple roles -- Green Lantern included... And add Hannibal King onto that list (Blade Trinity).

I am a fan of his, I just think he over plays a couple roles -- Green Lantern included... And add Hannibal King onto that list (Blade Trinity).

In his defense I have read about Wesley Snipes and what he did on that movie. Basically Ryan Reynolds and whats her face were basically acting with stunt doubles the whole time and just overracted out of sheer WTF.

In his defense I have read about Wesley Snipes and what he did on that movie. Basically Ryan Reynolds and whats her face were basically acting with stunt doubles the whole time and just overracted out of sheer WTF.

haha well, don't star a guy who's ancient in a movie full of him doing flips and ****.

The original blade was awesome.

haha well, don't star a guy who's ancient in a movie full of him doing flips and ****.

The original blade was awesome.
Some mother ****ers are always trying to ice skate uphill

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I enjoyed it quite a bit, it was slow at times, and wasn't near as good as the last 3 batman movies, but I still thought it was pretty good all the way through.

My wife liked it more than I did.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The Proposal was awesome too.

I just got back. I didn't hate it. I didn't leave the theater like I did after Dark Knight. I wasn't excited like I was at Avengers. This is not a Batman movie. This is not in anyway tied to the Dark Knight Trilogy.

I liked it. It's dark. It isn't fun. There are a lot of plots going on at one time. Jesse Eisnenberg may be the reason I don't love it. I did like that Batman's voice was explained.

Henry Cavill is Superman. Ben Affleck was really good.

There are some things that I am still uneasy about.

Zach Snyder lacks subtlety and defines heavy hand. There's a large substory that gets too much screen time, but means nothing to the movie.

Batmans voice was explained?

In the movie, it's explained that it isn't just some weird voice thing being done by Bruce Wayne. Unlike the Bale Batman, where he did that weird clown voice

In the movie, it's explained that it isn't just some weird voice thing being done by Bruce Wayne. Unlike the Bale Batman, where he did that weird clown voice

Ah, gotcha.

The Bale voice was terrible.

I somehow missed the explanation

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Listening to the radio this morning, speculating it may be the biggest super hero movie flip of all time. Beating out Green Lantern.

It's no where near the level of bad that Green Lantern was. Totally unfair comparison.

I can see some angst in the movie having so many Justice League spoilers in the movie. A lot of them are forced. With that said, I thought it was a very good superhero movie.

It's no where near the level of bad that Green Lantern was. Totally unfair comparison.

I can see some angst in the movie having so many Justice League spoilers in the movie. A lot of them are forced. With that said, I thought it was a very good superhero movie.

Again, I am speaking in terms of production and marketing costs vs box office revenue.

I think that's the 3rd time I've said that.

Again, I am speaking in terms of production and marketing costs vs box office revenue.

It actually was a huge success, broke records for Warner Brothers

Unrelated -- The new tapatalk format had me almost accidentally report the above post.

Sorry. Didn't know we were taking dollars. I was thinking it was the nerd rage going on in Twitter posts.

Unrelated -- The new tapatalk format had me almost accidentally report the above post.

Sorry. Didn't know we were taking dollars. I was thinking it was the nerd rage going on in Twitter posts.

No. I was listening to a radio show talking about top 10 super hero movie flops based on production dollars vs revenue. Green lantern was tops, and this was projected to beat it. Many X men movies were up there to, fwiw.

No. I was listening to a radio show talking about top 10 super hero movie flops based on production dollars vs revenue. Green lantern was tops, and this was projected to beat it. Many X men movies were up there to, fwiw.

I could see many of the X-Men movies on that list. Cost to make those has to be huge, and many have not done well.

Of all of the superhero movie trailers that I saw during SvB, the new X-Men trailer was the most meh.

I could see many of the X-Men movies on that list. Cost to make those has to be huge, and many have not done well.

Of all of the superhero movie trailers that I saw during SvB, the new X-Men trailer was the most meh.
It's a shame Michael Fassbender is being wasted in those films.

Back