Complete The THP Challenge - You Could Win

Some inspiration for those trying to squeeze this in before the deadline. My wife did it in 12 tries. And, she hasn't started golfing yet, this will be her first year.

http://youtu.be/XLLPDXmCaCM

Few more hours to get submissions in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on people!
YOU. CAN. DO. IT! ?

I've been trying! Either my back gives out, my battery dies or my wife quits. Just some of the abuse I've taken in trying to complete this challenge:

1. Can you make one ball?
2. Let me do it!
3. You're out of memory.
4. I don't know how much longer I can sit here and do this!
5. Okay, I'm done. You're going to have to find someone else to record this. What do you win anyway?
6. Maybe nothing? Here take this... I'm done!

I've been trying! Either my back gives out, my battery dies or my wife quits. Just some of the abuse I've taken in trying to complete this challenge:

1. Can you make one ball?
2. Let me do it!
3. You're out of memory.
4. I don't know how much longer I can sit here and do this!
5. Okay, I'm done. You're going to have to find someone else to record this. What do you win anyway?
6. Maybe nothing? Here take this... I'm done!

That cracked me up.

I am really curious on this one if certain putter head shapes or even weights had easier times making the putts than others.

I am really curious on this one if certain putter head shapes or even weights had easier times making the putts than others.

Surprisingly my Odyssey WHP #3 Pro was able to do it pretty easily but after success I then had some bad failures or the balls ending up 10 feet side to side due to some shanks.

I know my cure was super easy to do it with, the works 1w tank not as much.

I was struggling with my Nead 8802 which had a lot of toe hang.

If i did it on carpet and spent more time than I did I think it would have been doable for me

I had to actually lineup both balls towards the heal of my Metal-X 7. If I lined them up towards the center, the 2nd ball didn't get enough mojo to get to the hole.
Although i did try this with both blades and mallet type heads. Mallet seemed to work better for me. Even though there were LOTS of misses, they were closer than
with the blade head.

I did mine with my never compromise which is a pretty standard anser style putter, and I didnt have much trouble with it.

heck my buddy Kevin used the same putter to do it on the first try.,.. and he is not even a lefty

https://vimeo.com/158413670

Only took about 18 tries and various camera angles but finally got lucky with one.

And the winner is...

Nappy

Congrats on everybody that dared to take the #THPChallenge and drop both putts.
A new challenge could be right around the corner.

Congrats Nappy!

Congrats!

Congrats Nappy! You got SKILLZ

Congratulations Nappy!

JM

Congrats dude! Can't wait for the next challenge, maybe I won't fail miserably at that one :bulgy-eyes:

Congrats!

Nice job!

Back