White Belts - Cool or No?

White Belts - Cool or No?

• yes

Votes: 50 57.5%
  • no

Votes: 37 42.5%

• Total voters
Easter Sunday = green shorts, white shirt with light blue stripes across the chest, plus a white belt, shoes and hat.

I heard there were sightings of the Easter bunny on a golf course this morning...
Yeah, I'm not losing golf balls, I'm just hiding dimpled eggs.

After the jabs I took at the 2017 Budgetgolf Championship wearing white shorts, I stay away from anything white.

I'm not really a white belt guy but I say wear what you like, how boring if we all dressed alike. Clothes really reflect your personality.

I might wear a white belt today, just for all of you that say not to do it.

Might go with black pants, orange shirt, white/orange shoes, white hat, and white belt.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

After the jabs I took at the 2017 Budgetgolf Championship wearing white shorts, I stay away from anything white.
I guess we have something in common. They thought I was crazy at the 2018 rendition.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Never owned one, never will.

I'm not really a white belt guy but I say wear what you like, how boring if we all dressed alike. Clothes really reflect your personality.

f6e650d6ecc75345864e832d9c28d739.jpg

Like these wild and crazy guys?

Hope all is well bud

Easter attire: white and pink Masters polo, white shorts, white belt, pink socks.

Easter attire: white and pink Masters polo, white shorts, white belt, pink socks.
Masters shirt makes everything ok.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Masters shirt makes everything ok.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Pinky was way up while drinking my coffee. Gotta be classy’ish while rockin that logo

Need some pink and white wingtips to accompany that setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wore mine today, not a word was said by anybody in the stableford group. Now my all white Adidas I won in a Twitter contest took a little ribbing, my favorite was the Male nurse comment :D

White pants, white belt and white bucks for church this morning. And pink flamingo socks.

No, white belts arent cool anymore. They were for a few years about 10 years ago but theyre not cool anymore. If you want people to think youre a dork or just dont care, go for it but theyre not really in anymore.

hahaha that is.... a passionate response.

~Signed~
A Dork.

I don’t have the game to rock the white belt. So no.

haha, what does that mean?

You need to at least look like you know what you’re doing.

You need to at least look like you know what you’re doing.

hahaha I don't know buddy...

I say 18+ handicap with a white belt on looking good = fully supported

Only time I draw the line is the older guy in full orange or something like that haha

Back