What grips do you have on your clubs?

Ktaylor10

Reaction score
Handicap
Just wondering what grips people are using and how they like them. I myself am using the Winn Dri-Tac 20th Anniversary Standard grips on all of my clubs and I love the feel of them as well as the look, the leather color makes them look old school in my opinion. Which leads me into another question is it strange I bought them partially for the look?
Spoiler
wn0123.jpg

Stock grips on everything except driver which is Golfpride MCC4 plus.

Golf pride new decade multi-compounds on everything. blue on woods, red on hybrid and irons, and white on wedges. I love them, and looks matter a lot to me, which these have IMO.

Not strange. I used to have a 56* wedge that has a Winn oversized wrap grip on it. Really liked it.
Now my driver, FW, and hybrids have CP2 wraps, my irons have ACE 3REL gen grips, my wedges have UTx, and my putter is SuperStroke.

What grips do you have on your clubs?

Lamkin UTX and UTX Wrap on my 58

Haha 40% of my decision is based on looks

Last edited:
ilines on everything but putter. That has a SS flatso 2

Lamkin mostly.

Lamkin UTx on all of my clubs.

Golf Pride NDMC on all my clubs currently.

Lamkin except my putter (SS)

UTx on my irons and driver. Crossline ACE 3gen on my wedges. Golf Pride tour velvet on one of my hybrids. Stock on other hybrid and 3 wood.

UTx on iron set, hybrid and driver, NDMC on wedges and fairways and Lamkin EBL Smooth Pistol on putter.

Golf Pride MCC Plus 4's on my irons. Driver, fairway and hybrid are stock grips.

Lamkin Crosslines on all but putter and driver

Golf Pride NDMC on my driver.
Lamkin UTx on woods, hybrid, and irons.
Golf Pride MCC +4 on my wedges.
THP SuperStroke on my putter.

I also have a whole box of Lamkin I-Lines waiting to go on…something.

Golf Pride NDMC Midsize in White for me. A bit rough on your top hand if you don't wear a glove, but love the way these work in humidity.

Lamkin Acid green UTX on all my clubs except a UTX red on my hashimoto shaft.

UTx Acid green on irons and wedges. UTx wrap on my woods.

Golfpride MCC4 Plus on my G25 irons and hybrids and Lamkin UTX on my AP1's. All others have stock grips.

Not weird to buy them partially on looks. A lot of golf purchases are made on that basis.

I play UTx grips on most of my clubs. Other are Tour Velvet Full Cord. When the UTx grips are ready to be replaced, I'll be using Tour Velvet Full Cords. I prefer the feel and durability of the Tour Velvet.

MCC+4s (midsize) on all
SS Slim 3.0 CounterCore on the flatstick

Lamkin UTx, and I will as long as they are made.

Well I have definitely learned that a lot of you don't play with the same grips across all your clubs, I was always taught to grip all my clubs with the same grip for consistency. Is this like an old wives tale and not true or maybe just true for us high handicappers who need all the help we can get?

Back