The Classroom - Education Done Properly

Should be interesting. Look forward to checking it out

This is a really good idea. I love learning something about golf that I didn't know.

I like this idea. This will be a good addition to the homepage

This sounds great!!! The more info the better. :clapp:

This is a wonderful idea! Many times I read reviews and get a bit confused or overwhelmed with the tech that is mentioned. I know I can ask questions In the review threads. But, honestly asking questions in some of threads brings bad information to be spread. Having a place to go to research and learn will make that a non issue.

I like this idea a lot. It's always cool to see some technical aspects of golf broken down so we can understand easier

Liking the sound of this one.

#ClassIsInSession

I was not a fan of school but I have a feeling I will really enjoy this classroom.

Really excited for this segment. Time to go back to school!

Oh yeah excited about #THPClassroom educate me.

awesome!

I was not a fan of school but I have a feeling I will really enjoy this classroom.

AND....there will be absolutely no EOI's.

#THPersWin

Always up to learn new things!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will be great. There is so much that I have no clue about in golf, it will be great to learn.

Really excited for this, as I want to learn more about equipment and what the technology does.

This is excellent news! I love to learn new things, and I do follow the podcasts and THP TV, but I don't always retain knowledge the way I would like, so having a reference point sounds awesome! Way to bring it THP!!

Where will this information generally be sourced from? THP staffer knowledge or industry tech experts or publications? (I.e. Trackman, Callaway, Golf Digest)

Just curious

Great addition to an already fantastic site. Looking forward to the new content!

Now THIS is something I'm very interested in. Educate me...I want to learn more!

The Classroom - Education Done Properly

For some reason that posted twice

I know I posted already but this is such a great idea. I was thinking that there should be a "golfers faq" after reading thru the thread on here about different questions we had about golf. I had a lot of the same questions as others do it really helped me. Once again thp is thinking of everything and helping us all.

Definitely looking forward to this

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I really like this idea. If somehow it could be incorporated with some sort of slide/whiteboard to help with concept visualization, that would be huuuuge!

Sounds like a great idea and i know ill be reading.

Back