Anyone With Early Release Play Project X Iron Shafts?

RobDMB

Reaction score
Handicap
Looking for some advice. Hit the new Apex yesterday and liked the Project X shaft. A little torn between Project X 6.0 and 6.5 shafts. In the past I have played DGX100 and Modus 125X (current shaft) with no issue. Used the Mizuno optimizer and my swing speed was 94/95 but my hunch is I tend to swing harder than normal when doing those so probably in the 88-92 mph range is more normal in play I would guess unless I go after it. Any thoughts? Seemed to hit both well. Thinking the fact that the 6.0 is a little lighter might be nice but not determinative either way. The other option is to hardstep the 6.0. I would say accuracy is priority over distance but I didn't see a big difference between the two.
Thanks
Edit: Changed my original thread as I have hit the Project X and am strongly leaning toward them versus other options.

Last edited:
I guess maybe its a tough question, but generally how they've worked out for them compared to other offerings.

I guess maybe its a tough question, but generally how they've worked out for them compared to other offerings.

+1
c.png

Back