Donation Wanted: Lefty Clubs

dduarte85

Reaction score
Handicap
As some of you know I run a golf club at my local school, ranging from kids who are borderline varsity to kids who just want to learn the game. We play at a local 9 hole muni who’s real patient with us, we usually have the last tee times so we don’t have to worry about pace of play.

Through the amazing generosity of members here, especially Smitter!, I have a garage full of clubs that have allowed me to build bags for kids who can’t afford the game.

Unfortunately , I have run into some dreaded lefties. I have nothing for them, period.

would anyone be willing to donate lefty sticks, anything... Woods, irons, putter. Literally any model will help amass something for them to use.

Thank you all!

The only ones I have are from when my son was around six years old or so. They are very short. I don't suppose they would do you any good. Let me know if you want them.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Unfortunately they’re for kids 14-16, who are taller than me!

I have a few lefty clubs. Some heads. Do you need finished clubs or can you use the heads to build them out. I have 3, 5, 7, 9 iron set heads. 3 different hybrid heads and a 7 wood head,

My dad’s a lefty, I’ll check tomorrow and see if he has anything extra. If he does it will probably be 15-20yrs old if that makes a difference.

Finished clubs would help, I haven’t the slightest clue how to install shafts.

Anything helps, doesn’t matter the age. I just want these kids to be able to hit a ball out there

Anything helps, doesn’t matter the age. I just want these kids to be able to hit a ball out there

I’ll look and let you know if I find anything.

Thanks man

I will check out my local golf store, they may donate if they have any. Also I will drop by the local practice range here.

I will check out my local golf store, they may donate if they have any. Also I will drop by the local practice range here.

Thank you! I did the same at mine but the bin is full of righties!

As soon as I can convince my wife to let me get a new set of irons I can send you mine. I have 3-pw. It's an old set of Dunlops with regular flex shafts. They are in good shape and are standard length. I will also have a 3 and 5 wood. Again, as soon as I can get a new set I will gladly give them away.

As soon as I can convince my wife to let me get a new set of irons I can send you mine. I have 3-pw. It's an old set of Dunlops with regular flex shafts. They are in good shape and are standard length. I will also have a 3 and 5 wood. Again, as soon as I can get a new set I will gladly give them away.

Greatly appreciated!

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you do end up getting components I can help with assembly. I'm not Frank Viola but can do a decent job.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Folks... this site is amazing! Thank you to the generous souls that have helped.

Thus far I have a driver, two hybrids, a wedge, and a putter.

If anyone finds a set of irons lying around that’s the final component!

Back