JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is funny. Nice dig too. Thanks for not having someone run the account and giving canned responses.

This was awesome. Got to love Phil.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

.06% lmao

I love Phil, and I love how he says that about Kuchar completely straight faced with no laugh at all.

Very cool. But watch out. Bomb go boom. Sometimes, it's not in a good way :)

That was cool.

Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Admin
I loved everything about the video, but this particular comment had me laughing pretty hard.

Daggers.

The best part is knowing the two of them, it wouldn't surprise me if Kuchar was the one filming : )

That just could not have been better. Guess that extra 10Million loosens you up.Play well Lefty.

That was so good! I'd love to be in a casual round between him and his buddies just to hear the trash talk.

Really enjoy this video!

Loved this Post from Lefty. He has a great sense of humor

I always loved Phil, but since he got on social media and now official gives zero ph&*ks about anything or anyone he is my damn hero. This and the Jake Owen story have taken what was already an enormous year to another level. Rooting for him this weekend, but I think he does something amazing at Pebble for the US Open. I hope it is good amazing, but knowing Phil it could be any kind of amazing.

I always loved Phil, but since he got on social media and now official gives zero ph&*ks about anything or anyone he is my damn hero. This and the Jake Owen story have taken what was already an enormous year to another level. Rooting for him this weekend, but I think he does something amazing at Pebble for the US Open. I hope it is good amazing, but knowing Phil it could be any kind of amazing.
I initially hated Phil as a kid, grew to appreciate him, and now love him. I want some more of this guy!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

So laid back and relaxed.

Phil is brutal.

That was so good! I'd love to be in a casual round between him and his buddies just to hear the trash talk.

I want to caddy. I might be able to avoid the side action that way. $$$$$$$$

It's amazing how he has just started up recently on social media. He has a natural charisma about him and has developed an attitude of not giving a crap and says what he feels. It's pretty refreshing as most athletes have nothing to say.

Kuchar should reply and point to the scoreboard

Back