2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

One of my favorite parts of Hammock Beach is when you get off of 95, you go past the Publix and some light shopping and then down a road that leads to the toll bridge. By the time you start the drive up that bridge until you arrive, its one of the prettiest drives you will ever take. Its breathtaking and just says "This is how life should be, now I want to work harder to make it happen". Its one of the most perfect scenes and should set up for the weekend nicely.

I was speaking to a member yesterday that said he finally after a few years realized peace on the course. Because if you are playing there, and start to get mad, take a step back and look around in 360* and see if you are still mad.

One of my favorite parts of Hammock Beach is when you get off of 95, you go past the Publix and some light shopping and then down a road that leads to the toll bridge. By the time you start the drive up that bridge until you arrive, its one of the prettiest drives you will ever take. Its breathtaking and just says "This is how life should be, now I want to work harder to make it happen". Its one of the most perfect scenes and should set up for the weekend nicely.

I was speaking to a member yesterday that said he finally after a few years realized peace on the course. Because if you are playing there, and start to get mad, take a step back and look around in 360* and see if you are still mad.

I won't lie, part of deciding to just get my own rental car for the weekend was to enjoy that drive/scenery. I need that in my life right now.

Google maps tells me its less than 3 hours to get there, I will leave bright and early to make sure I can cruise around those parts a bit first. Sounds necessary.

Google maps tells me its less than 3 hours to get there, I will leave bright and early to make sure I can cruise around those parts a bit first. Sounds necessary.

Its 3, but unless you are going to take 417 around Orlando, allow for 3.5

I feel so blessed to be a part of this message event. I am looking forward to that drive into the resort

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I feel so blessed to be a part of this message event. I am looking forward to that drive into the resort

Yes I knew the day would come that you would look forward to my driving ;) (even though it may just be for the scenery I am taking the win while I can)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes I knew the day would come that you would look forward to my driving ;) (even though it may just be for the scenery I am taking the win while I can)

I think I need to take the wheel this trip, my heart is still racing from riding with you in January

what he doesn't know is, little kids sit in the back seat. That view, not so good.

2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

This is awesome and cannot wait. I cannot thank Mike dean enough for putting this all together and JB for the opportunity. Best of all I cannot wait to get the heck out of Minneapolis (it is snowing here today)

Last edited:
what he doesn't know is, little kids sit in the back seat. That view, not so good.
Oh boy......:D

In 5 days I get to make another trip to make great memories with great people at a great venue! My first taste of thp event this year, and I'm sure as it always does it will have me wanting more at the end. This year is packed with exciting awesome events and while I have my eyes set on a few, it all gets kicked off for me at HAMMOCK BEACH!

I am so pumped for this. I am going to enjoy the drive, the people and the course.

Can't wait ... I am getting into JAX THursday morning, and returning Sunday eve if someone wants to ride along.

Super excited!

edit: Turns out this was post 1000 for me ... seems appropriate to be on this thread!

Now I'm wishing I'd come in even earlier to play Thursday. Ah well, I'll be there early enough to enjoy beverages still!

Looking at this in the non-tapatalk version. Tee times look excellent, and can't wait to get into the villa with Kang, MHG and Donne.

Great weekend coming.

Now I'm wishing I'd come in even earlier to play Thursday. Ah well, I'll be there early enough to enjoy beverages still!
Grab a cart and come find me. I'll be the guy kicking Sposeys butt

Looking at this in the non-tapatalk version. Tee times look excellent, and can't wait to get into the villa with Kang, MHG and Donne.

Great weekend coming.
Will be a great weekend! At least our villa will have legal protection from whatever shenanigans may occur :)

Might have to jump in that cart jman, I might head up early just not play

You are getting delusions of grandeur :)

Just catching up ouchy scorecard from phil

Bogeys for everyone on 16.

I hope Phil brought a backup putter if he makes it to the weekend...

I followed Mike's lead. Little moderator action and deletion might help the two of us out haha

I followed Mike's lead. Little moderator action and deletion might help the two of us out haha

Haha, I was so confused thinking tapatalk was having some issues

Back