New Under Armour UA Golf Shoes

I actually really like those

Really pondering the drive one's. Just not sure if I can pull the trigger for $200.

Love my UA gear but $200 is way to much for a pair of shoes that don't get worn every day. Hell I did not pay that much for my running shoes.

I guess I am getting picky in my old age, but none of the shoe companies are putting out any good looking shoes. None of these changes that thought for me.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

For anyone who owns the original Drive One - how did they fit? True to size? Wide or narrow?

Ill stick with my footjoys

Really need to try them on first, but the ones JS had on in that youtube commercial will be mine at some point.

Thanks for the feedback on sizing. My wallet is $200 lighter as of this morning.

Nice! Which color did you go with?

Ended up doing white/black Drive One. I was thinking about getting a new white pair of shoes anyway, so why not, right?

Half Black/White...yep...I'm in the like category. Always a bit off anyway

Half Black/White...yep...I'm in the like category. Always a bit off anyway

Those will just highlight your calf's even more. :D

I'm still hard pondering the black Drive Ones but would probably only wear with pants and that won't be till the end of this year now that spring is here.

Just joined the club! Now to clear some space for the new pairs.

Those will just highlight your calf's even more. :D

I'm still hard pondering the black Drive Ones but would probably only wear with pants and that won't be till the end of this year now that spring is here.

Damn you Jman...I still don't get it.

Don't know what it is Nate but the two tone is different...so I guess it makes sense haha. Would have to see them in person before a purchase but the Drive Ones line looks good.

What you end up with? When I last talked with you, it seemed like you had 3 pair in your cart.

Drive One - Blue/White & White/Gray
Tempo Hybrid - Black

Back