2016 Bridgestone B330 Golf Balls Review Thread

I prefer the word bridgestone the way it's written now. It's what I use to line up putts. Like a big bold line!

You're crazy! Crazy I tell you!
It's really hard for me to adapt to that kind of change. It may seem simple for some, but I've been looking af "Bridgestone" for an awful long time, and I like it that way.

The B330 is something I genuinely wouldn't mind staying the same for a decade. It just flat out works how I want it to.

It's really hard for me to adapt to that kind of change. It may seem simple for some, but I've been looking af "Bridgestone" for an awful long time, and I like it that way.

The B330 is something I genuinely wouldn't mind staying the same for a decade. It just flat out works how I want it to.
Stop fearing change Danathan. Its not all bad. Hahaha

Besides, I'd be shocked if this ever made retail. Though I would load up.

Stop fearing change Danathan. Its not all bad. Hahaha

Besides, I'd be shocked if this ever made retail. Though I would load up.
Haha I don't fear change in total, I just dont adapt well to it. I love the way the current B330 looks and that is says the brand on the ball in logo and word.

Haha I don't fear change in total, I just dont adapt well to it. I love the way the current B330 looks and that is says the brand on the ball in logo and word.
I just hope we see an option for it eventually, even if special order.

Limited release or special order would be awesome. It's a cool option for people absolutely.
You know me, I'd buy way too many.... If that were possible.

On the topic though, have you played the new 330 yet Dan?

I have not. Six dozen of the 2014's at a great price have me locked into the older model for a while yet.

I'm eager to see what you think when you do, I've still not gotten the B330 in hand to compare, but on the RX end it really is a different golf ball, in a good way.

There aren't many posts about the rxs. Is it not as good as the rx? I love all Bridgestone and would play any ball they have, mainly the 330 line.

There aren't many posts about the rxs. Is it not as good as the rx? I love all Bridgestone and would play any ball they have, mainly the 330 line.

I think more right now just seem to be fitting into the RX, I do believe there are a few on here playing it though. Still a great ball, the nice thing about B'stone though as you know there is a ball for everyone, and not just one ball for all (thank goodness!).

The 2016's have the new logo? Saw it on twitter. Looks great, just the B.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The 2016's have the new logo? Saw it on twitter. Looks great, just the B.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Just a prototype ball Sneds is using

Was able to get out and test the new B330-S. Loved the feel off every club. Green side spin was everything I could ask for. It was only 9 holes but it was great.

Picked up a dozen of the new B330. I'm a mid-high 90's swing speed and the online fitting tool never has this ball for me but it's always given me the best performance on the course. Curious to see how it matches up to previous years models for me. I'll probably try a sleeve of the RX but for whatever reason the B330 has always been the best fit for me even though it shouldn't based on its characteristics.

Picked up a dozen of the new B330. I'm a mid-high 90's swing speed and the online fitting tool never has this ball for me but it's always given me the best performance on the course. Curious to see how it matches up to previous years models for me. I'll probably try a sleeve of the RX but for whatever reason the B330 has always been the best fit for me even though it shouldn't based on its characteristics.

Funny. me too. I got the same swing speed and this ball seems to work best for me off the tee. I dont like it as much around the green as the S, so I dont play the 330 as much as the S.

to say I'm excited to put the b330s into play tomorrow is a major understatement. I cannot wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I played the front 9 with chromesoft and back 9 with the new B-330RX to compare the two.
Distance was about even for me. I couldn't get the RX to stop on the green and kept getting a bit more roll out than I prefer. (this may have been due to the strong winds). But on chips with the 8 iron, the RX was excellent!!!! Also this ball felt awesome coming off the putter, just a very soft click and rolled very well and held the lines I put it on.
Looking forward to trying it tomorrow when it will be about 10 degrees warmer and less wind.

Semi skim but these have been out a bit and the weather is warming up so I am curious if any 2014 RX users have had any time with the new RX and is able to make any comparisons. I'm thinking about picking up a dozen.

I posted in a different thread, but I could not be happier with the 330s. long off the tee, tremendous spin into the greens and perfect sound off the putter. I need to spend a little more with iron distances as I came up short a couple times where I wouldn't have expected to.

I was probably most impressed with a 122y md3 50. it was downwind about 3/4 to 1 full club, but also uphill about a half a club. I flushed the shot, and even downwind uphill it spun back about 18 inches. i don't back up balls ever. these things SPIN!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never played Bridgestone balls except for the occasional one I've found. I'd like to try some but I'm confused on which model to try. I'm hoping maybe someone can point me in the right direction. My gamer for the most part over the last couple years has been the Z-star. The project A sneaks in there once in a while as well.

I did the online fitting and was recommended either the B330s or B330 depending on what I select for trajectory. I would say my trajectory is between med to high, so I tried both and get the 330s if I select med and 330 if I select high. My driver avg swing speed is 101. This confuses me as I thought the 330 and 330s were for 105+ swing speeds.

For those playing bridgestone have you found you are playing a ball that is recommended for your swing speed or did something else work better? Any suggestions for what I should try? Right now I think the 330, 330s and rx may all work for me. The RXS is probably too much spin for me off the tee I'm thinking.

I've never played Bridgestone balls except for the occasional one I've found. I'd like to try some but I'm confused on which model to try. I'm hoping maybe someone can point me in the right direction. My gamer for the most part over the last couple years has been the Z-star. The project A sneaks in there once in a while as well.

I did the online fitting and was recommended either the B330s or B330 depending on what I select for trajectory. I would say my trajectory is between med to high, so I tried both and get the 330s if I select med and 330 if I select high. My driver avg swing speed is 101. This confuses me as I thought the 330 and 330s were for 105+ swing speeds.

For those playing bridgestone have you found you are playing a ball that is recommended for your swing speed or did something else work better? Any suggestions for what I should try? Right now I think the 330, 330s and rx may all work for me. The RXS is probably too much spin for me off the tee I'm thinking.

Based on your SS being below 105 (101) I would recommend RX or RXS and if you're a med/high hitter I would recommend RX

How do the Z star and project As work for you around the green? Need more spin or less?

So while doing some late night browsing I found something interesting.
749d40a70191b5d6931c6fadbce327b1.jpg

6fa053738c501e386a5e37a88a653f11.jpg
efcc7c45e0e8ed609ee95802f43899c1.jpg

Sounds very similar to the new b330. Slipres coating and the marking arrows beside "b330" is the same. But this one is a 3 piece ball. I thought b330 was 4 piece?

It would be nice to get the B330 or B330S in yellow!!

It would be nice to get the B330 or B330S in yellow!!
They can bee ordered from Rakuten. But not worth all the shipping and stiff

Back