Bluejack National Preview

Nice. It looks like a bit like Augusta to me.

That looks really REALLY nice!

Nice. It looks like a bit like Augusta to me.

Tigers intent all along was to build it as close to Augusta as he could. Right down to the white sand and tee shots. So far 7 holes are done and looks like it won't be ready until 2016 due to weather delays.

Totally!!!

I'm wondering when the Shell Houston Open will be moved to this venue.

Highly doubt it. Given where it's at and how it is being sold to prospective members, logistically it would be impossible to allow that foot traffic.

Yeah it's gonna take a few years for the course to grow in as well to allow for tour conditions without doing permanent damage. The SHO is played at Redstone (I think it's now Houston CC or something) and that course is known for it's similarities to Augusta, which is why a lot of guys play it on their schedule since it's a few weeks before the Masters. So the terrain and topography allowed Tiger to achieve what it was he was looking for.

I'm looking forward to seeing the finished course and eventually playing it. I'm a little intrigued at what Tiger could accomplish with course design.

Tigers intent all along was to build it as close to Augusta as he could. Right down to the white sand and tee shots. So far 7 holes are done and looks like it won't be ready until 2016 due to weather delays.

Highly doubt it. Given where it's at and how it is being sold to prospective members, logistically it would be impossible to allow that foot traffic.
From those pics I'd say he did just that!

Yeah it's gonna take a few years for the course to grow in as well to allow for tour conditions without doing permanent damage. The SHO is played at Redstone (I think it's now Houston CC or something) and that course is known for it's similarities to Augusta, which is why a lot of guys play it on their schedule since it's a few weeks before the Masters. So the terrain and topography allowed Tiger to achieve what it was he was looking for.

I'm looking forward to seeing the finished course and eventually playing it. I'm a little intrigued at what Tiger could accomplish with course design.

Playing it will be tough unless you know a member. It will be 100% private with a crazy initiation fee and monthly dues.

That looks very nice!

Playing it will be tough unless you know a member. It will be 100% private with a crazy initiation fee and monthly dues.

I'll figure out a way to get on.

#12... If I didn't know better and just glanced at it I would think Augusta

94481ab6edd21de6c93b8a05826db093.jpg

Beautiful.

Yeah, that photo looks like a reverse 16th for the most part

That's incredible!

Wow, def a must play sometime.

Man that place looks amazing.

#12... If I didn't know better and just glanced at it I would think Augusta

94481ab6edd21de6c93b8a05826db093.jpg

Slightly easier angle. Would be surprised if there wasn't a tee to the right out the picture though.

Gotta find a way on that course. Got a young lawyer buddy down in that area. Need him to become a powerful judge or something and pull some strings for me.

Back