Small milestone for me

Den60

Reaction score
Handicap
13.6 USGA
I was away from the game for over 10 years and just got back into it about 18 months ago. Today was the first time since coming back that I broke 90, shooting an 88 (a 45 on the front but a 43 on the back). I have had a lot of 91s on my cards but just couldn't get into the 80s. I wasn't actually hitting the ball all that well, at least on the front 9, but I putted extremely well today (and have noticed my putting has gotten better since changing to the claw grip and then moving my right hand well down the shaft. Almost sunk an 80 footer today, I don't know how it stayed out it literally went in and then came back out. Now, if I can get back to hitting my irons as well as I was doing a month ago I should start seeing more scores in the 80s and, hopefully, reach my goal of being consistently shooting in the mid 80s.

So, for me, I had a good day on the course, in beautiful weather, with some great friends and, in the end, posted a good score for me. Life is good.

Congrats. That is a big mental barrier to over come and it is always nice to play better than bogey golf.

Congrats dude!

Congrats man, breaking barriers and getting better is awesome.

Congrats. Nothing like a great day of golf to bring a smile out. It was a beautiful day in SD today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done!

Congrats.

Well done!! More scores in the 80's are hopefully in your future!

Congrats!

Congrats to you. I remember when...

Congrats and keep up the great progress!

Congrats!!!

Congrats

Congrats man, that's awesome!

Congrats! Cant wait to hear that you broke in the 70's!

Nicely Done!!

Good work man!!!!

Well done!

thats great man, keep them rolling

Well done!

Very nice...congrats

Nice! Congrats!

Congrats! Beer for everyone!

Back