Cure Putters Review Thread

I've been looking at Cure putters more and more lately. Hoping to find a fellow THP'er to play with this Spring/Summer so I can give one a few rolls.

Check on eBay, I have been pondering a Cure putter for a while now and scored a great deal on a used one with the weights, tools and head cover. I will post some pictures in the buying thread when it comes in.

I've been putting again with the RX2. I changed the weights and reset the lie. With a new grip and some fixes to my posture and stroke tempo, this thing is deadly. I can't wait to get it on course again.

Russel Knox is rolling his Cure pretty well in Austin this week. Hopefully he keeps it up to get Cure some weekend TV coverage.

First, I got the Heavenwood after reading all the unbiased rave reviews of that club. After playing twelve rounds this year with the Heavenwood it is my favorite club. I even choke down on it to hit it different distances. It is money. Kept reading about these Cure putters. No place to try them out but I found a great deal on E Bay for an RX 2. Wasn't impressed with it until I added more weight. After two days of practicing with it I can see why people love this putter. So easy to start it rolling on the intended line. Can't wait to play a round with this putter. Thanks to THP for helping to stock my golf bag.....

So while at my ball fitting today, the BStone rep was going through my bag and popped the HC off my putter and immediately had one of those "not so surprised" smiles on his face. We spoke about the line and he mentioned how at just about every fitting they do or private demo, he will see at least 1 or 2 CURE putters. We spoke about how well Received they have been overall here in Flordia and a few private and public courses in the state sell the heck out of them. He said he tried last years line and wasn't a huge fan but really liked the looks of the CX line

It's only a matter of time when I add a Cure to the collection. I just have to figure out which one now that the greens at my course are putting closer to summer speed.

I rolled the Cx line today at PGA superstore. While I don't like the offset, the putter itself is a pretty good stick! Like the other Cures, it puts a great roll on the ball. I can see, after spending some time with this, it would really be a lot of fun to play, but I'm not moving anywhere from my RX2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putting has been great with the rx2 tour this year. More confidence equals more putts

I've only rolled an RX line putter and I'm not going to lie the size and sound turned me off right away, however, I cannot wait until I have the CX1 in my hands to roll!

Lexi is rocking a Cure at the ANA Inspiration this week. Hopefully she lights it up and Cure gets some weekend coverage

I've only rolled an RX line putter and I'm not going to lie the size and sound turned me off right away, however, I cannot wait until I have the CX1 in my hands to roll!

I have to admit I couldn't stand the look of the RX line, but the CX line looks good, I can't wait to have it in hand

Pretty sure I just saw Lexi Thompson rolling a Cure putter today. When did this happen?

Love my rx2 tour so much been pondering an rx4 without the triangualition aids. Seems like a cleaner look and can still get the straight shaft in it

How long has Lexi Thompson been using a Cure? It looks like an Rx1 or Rx3.

How long has Lexi Thompson been using a Cure? It looks like an Rx1 or Rx3.

I believe this is the first tournament

Lexi said in her post round interview this was her first week with the Cure.

Shows a lot of confidence to put it in the bag for a major.

Love my rx2 tour so much been pondering an rx4 without the triangualition aids. Seems like a cleaner look and can still get the straight shaft in it
You were rolling the heck out of that today!

Pretty exciting to see Lexi rolling a Cure this week. I saw an article on GC that said it was the RX5. I hope she makes every putt with it!

Saw a whole segment on Morning Drive today about Lexi and her switch to the Cure putter.

It seems to be working for her so far, -6 thru 14!

Pretty exciting to see Lexi rolling a Cure this week. I saw an article on GC that said it was the RX5. I hope she makes every putt with it!

Lexi is moving up the leaderboard, making some good putts with her new Cure putter, it's all they talk about very time she lines up a putt. Lots of good press for a good putter.

Back