New Under Armour UA Golf Shoes

Oh SNAP! BigTime South making it known down in HTown! LOL. Well done.

I might be living with you soon, but damn i couldnt resist! lol

I'll agree with others, that Black/White Tempo Tour is horrible. The all white Tempo Tour is solid looking though. Don't mind the Drive One, but not sure I'd buy. The Tempo Hybrid are my favorite of the bunch, I like that gravel color. May wind up with those at some point!

I'll agree with others, that Black/White Tempo Tour is horrible. The all white Tempo Tour is solid looking though. Don't mind the Drive One, but not sure I'd buy. The Tempo Hybrid are my favorite of the bunch, I like that gravel color. May wind up with those at some point!

I'll let you see mine in a few months brother! I saw you already bought some other shoes anyways, you good!

I'll let you see mine in a few months brother! I saw you already bought some other shoes anyways, you good!
Yeah I'm good for a while, but then again I'm TERRIBLE at saying no to a nice shoe, so we'll see! These babies will suit you well in Bandon brotha!

Just joined the club! Now to clear some space for the new pairs.

nice. Why clear solace, don't you know one can never have enough golf shoes :D

I need at least one pair of those, but don't know if I can do it without trying them on. The one pair of UA shoes I own is a little tight in the toe box. Wouldn't want that on a $200 pair of shoes.

Having trouble deciding on which size to go with. I wear a size 11 footjoy and 11.5 to 12 in most other shoes. I just want to order 1 pair and hopefully it's right vs buyING 3 different sizes and returning 2 of them.. thanks for the help

Does anyone know if the Drive One is an upgraded version of the few that went on sale last year or just the same?

I had that one, and I have never walked on golfshoes that got me so tired easy as they did. The sole was just to hard or something, my feet hurt after each round.

Does anyone know if the Drive One is an upgraded version of the few that went on sale last year or just the same?

I had that one, and I have never walked on golfshoes that got me so tired easy as they did. The sole was just to hard or something, my feet hurt after each round.

Might be something you tweet over to @AskTeamUA they seem to be pretty good in answering questions and engaging the Twitterverse. But if the last ones hurt you then I'd probably stay away until you see them in stores to try on. They may just not be built for your foot.

Half black half white whole awful. To be fair I need to see it up close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drive One are OK, the other two are horrible! In my opinion of course.

Have yet to see a UA shoe I would buy

Love the looks of these. Hate the price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will not be wearing these shoes. The Drive is ok but the other two are awful. I an trying to understand why the designers did a version of the Tempo in suede. They are not very good.

I'm actually a fan of all 3 and if I ever found a pair of those half white/black Tempo Tours for a good deal I'd absolutely buy them. I love UA cleats and have had them for years, so I have a soft spot for them.

These showed up yesterday and wearing them around the house they feel pretty comfortable .

5c77a510f2c80be28ad2b721f43775a3.jpg

I really want the all white Tempo Tours but my One Drives are still in great shape.

I'm actually a fan of all 3 and if I ever found a pair of those half white/black Tempo Tours for a good deal I'd absolutely buy them. I love UA cleats and have had them for years, so I have a soft spot for them.

I just tried on the White/black Tempo Tours at lunch. I thought the black on the inside was hideous, but In person they look much better.
They are leather and need some lovin' and breaking in. Once done, these could be awesome.
The sole plate is rather firm too.

I felt they were narrow, but I was in the minority in that for sure.

My other golf shoes are ECCO Biom Hybrid. Just received a pair of the UA Tempo Hybrid and compared to the ECCO's the UA's are noticeably narrower. Going to take some time to break them in and stretch them until they are as comfortable as the ECCO's.

Keith

I have a pair of Drive One's on order. I did try on the hybrid tours and they fit me well. Hope the DO's are good.

I tried on the Tempo's and I wasn't a fan. The price is up there and it looked more like a Foot Joy shoe. I would think Under Armour would be athletic looking golf shoes.

Just tried on the tempo hybrid 159.99 really like the look, but these shoes are horribly uncomfortable and stiff same as the the lines, they look fantastic but sooo uncomfortable.

Just tried on the tempo hybrid 159.99 really like the look, but these shoes are horribly uncomfortable and stiff same as the the lines, they look fantastic but sooo uncomfortable.

I thought the exact opposite. I played 18 in them and purposefully walked more than I would have (rode in a cart) and I came away impressed. As comfortable as my puma monolites, but they were comfortable IMO.

Love these things, just not how they make my feet feel unfortunately.

Very nice Nate

Back