Michigan hackers, check in here

Played at Shepherds Hollow this afternoon. Course was in pretty good shape and greens were better than I thought they'd be. Weather was actually pretty nice for the first 13 or so holes, with the sun out and not much wind, then got cold when the clouds came in. Played a little match against my father in law, was fun. I had a pretty solid round overall with 3 birdies, some pars, some bogeys, but 2 doubles (ugh). Ended up shooting 78 and winning a few cocktails. I'll take it for early in the year. Tpluff is next up....

I really enjoy Shepherds, just a really fun, good course. Definitely think a group of us should play it, would be fun.

Played at Shepherds Hollow this afternoon. Course was in pretty good shape and greens were better than I thought they'd be. Weather was actually pretty nice for the first 13 or so holes, with the sun out and not much wind, then got cold when the clouds came in. Played a little match against my father in law, was fun. I had a pretty solid round overall with 3 birdies, some pars, some bogeys, but 2 doubles (ugh). Ended up shooting 78 and winning a few cocktails. I'll take it for early in the year. Tpluff is next up....

I really enjoy Shepherds, just a really fun, good course. Definitely think a group of us should play it, would be fun.
I'll have to play my A game again. Going to be fun one. When you are ready, let me know, we will work something out.

I'll have to play my A game again. Going to be fun one. When you are ready, let me know, we will work something out.

For sure, we'll tee it up again soon but might have to wait for better weather/conditions for the official callout. 10 day forecast not looking so promising again, but have to remind myself its March and everything right now is a bonus. Plus I need to give you a little time to get used to that new big dog...

Been quiet in here for a few days. I was able to sneak into the Cure Match play event, so I plan to get a HOF tag a month before Team MI wins their's! Gives me a month less time to get my game tournament ready, so will be prepping a ton. Looking forward to getting out with THP'ers again.

Been quiet in here for a few days. I was able to sneak into the Cure Match play event, so I plan to get a HOF tag a month before Team MI wins their's! Gives me a month less time to get my game tournament ready, so will be prepping a ton. Looking forward to getting out with THP'ers again.

Awesome congrats on getting in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on getting in Damien! I think we may need a 4th for Saturday morning at Sanctuary Lake?

Congrats on getting in Damien! I think we may need a 4th for Saturday morning at Sanctuary Lake?

Thanks. Man that is tempting, right in my neck of the woods too. Let me check with the wife and I'll get back to you. Just looked at the forecast and it looks pretty good too.

Twin Bridges Golf course in Merrill is open today until it starts raining.
Walking only.
Price is Free as long as you help out by picking up some sticks

Twin Bridges Golf course in Merrill is open today until it starts raining.
Walking only.
Price is Free as long as you help out by picking up some sticks

That is cool... I have a deal worked out with my course.. I fix pitch marks in greens & I walk for a seriously discounted fee & have unlimited range access...
I like when businesses get it.

BTW.. My sig is now correct & in the bag. This setup will bring Ohio a match to remember or a blistering defeat...

BTW.. My sig is now correct & in the bag. This setup will bring Ohio a match to remember or a blistering defeat...

Nice setup, can't wait to see these in action on Saturday.

Nice setup, can't wait to see these in action on Saturday.

I will be interested to see where they go.. New irons, wedge & driver.. Should be an adventure!!!!
Hey Bullfrog... Whats up? A little Michigan wanna be action..:alien2:
Hope to get out with you soon. Any plans for Good Friday!!!!!
Meet in the middle...

I will be interested to see where they go.. New irons, wedge & driver.. Should be an adventure!!!!
Hey Bullfrog... Whats up? A little Michigan wanna be action..:alien2:
Hope to get out with you soon. Any plans for Good Friday!!!!!
Meet in the middle...

Let me know when you want the beat down.... :laughing:

Let me know when you want the beat down....

I know the best club in your bag... Your girl... To distract me... How many strokes am I getting again!!:laughing:

I know the best club in your bag... Your girl... To distract me... How many strokes am I getting again!!:laughing:

Wait don't you give me strokes?? Your a single digit capper and I'm not.

I'm nothing until GAM says I am.. It's a new birth...currently without hc.. Very liberating

random question for anyone else using the handicap tracker through THp. it won't let me select a course, I can go through find the course but when I hit select it leaves the field blank, any clue why? i have tried it on my work computer, home computer, and phone and it does it on all of them. Really starting to frustrate me since I paid for this and its not working. Could easily be something I am doing but any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Got it to work by going directly to the US handicap site, the window THP opens just won't work for me.

random question for anyone else using the handicap tracker through THp. it won't let me select a course, I can go through find the course but when I hit select it leaves the field blank, any clue why? i have tried it on my work computer, home computer, and phone and it does it on all of them. Really starting to frustrate me since I paid for this and its not working. Could easily be something I am doing but any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Got it to work by going directly to the US handicap site, the window THP opens just won't work for me.
Was doing the same to me

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I have an Easter brunch I have to go to and wont be back til about 1130. I assume you guys are playing earlier? If you want to push it back I could probably play, but dont change it on my account.

Did going right to the US handicap site work for you as well?
I haven't tried it since. Thought maybe it was something I was doing.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I have an Easter brunch I have to go to and wont be back til about 1130. I assume you guys are playing earlier? If you want to push it back I could probably play, but dont change it on my account.

Bummer. Yeah our tee time is 9:08. I have to be in chesterfield by 3 so moving it won't work for me.

Bummer. Yeah our tee time is 9:08. I have to be in chesterfield by 3 so moving it won't work for me.

No worries. Looks like you guys will have a nice day for it, hopefully forecast doesn't change. I'm gonna try to get out in the afternoon I think.

This is in regards to the NE Ohio Gathering at the end of April...

Any MI guys interested in a car pool let me know. I plan on taking a truck down so 4 guys & clubs would be cool. Bus rolls out @ 5:00 am. Gives us about an hour to get our act together. I live in the 48166 if that helps you guys plan.. right where I75 meets I275 near Monroe. MusicMaster is crashing at my place on Friday night and we have room. I would bring an air mattress if you got one...So any guys that want to stay Friday night are welcome. Will make the drive on Saturday easier. Please let me know if anyone else is considering this. We are staying both days and going to the cookout after...

Back