North Central Florida

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP, Glad you found us. And as JB said check out the Club Clash thread , going to be in your area and will be a blast !

Welcome to THP!

Thanks much Intimadator! Will be on the lookout and if it fits my schedule I'm all in.

To all..... thanks for the warm welcomes. After being a member of SITD one can forget how much of a brotherhood this game normally produces!! I do appreciate all of the shout outs and look forward to meeting some new like-minded folks this year!!!

Rob

p.s. a shout out to Jim Franks from OH who turned me on to this site. :)

Welcome from Deland here so if you are down this way, come and play.

Welcome to the forum. Have a strong Florida contingent here.

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome toTHP!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks to all for the welcome! I had some friends visit for an annual golf outing in Orlando over the past weekend. Played Stoneybrook East, Black Bear, Wekiva, Red Tail, and Eagle Dunes. 36 holes a day for 4 days.... it was great. The weather was cooperative (a bit cool in the mornings) and in general the courses were in decent shape. Greens were a bit choppy except Wekiva which had the best of all we played. I hadn't played more than 4 rounds in the past 3 months but still managed a few sub par 9-hole scores.....just couldn't combine them with a matching 9. :act-up:

Still looking forward to meeting some players in the area over the coming months. Appreciate the warm welcome here.

Rob

Anyone playing next weekend (4/02)? Should be able to get out that Saturday and would like to start the process of meeting some fellow THPers.

Thanks,

Rob

JB - looks like I may be able to make it. Are any spots still available?

Rob

Yup, one.
We do ask that all people coming join the Albatross Club, to help support a charity, and be on time so testing can take place.
Otherwise, once that is done, just post in that thread you are coming and we will add you to the list and it caps at 16.

Welcome to THP!

Back