Status
Not open for further replies.
A full weekend of THP awesomeness is in sight.

1 week from now, Club Clash will be happening.

Cant wait.

Happy Masters Friday!

Not a delivery from fritters?

My sister's wedding.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Ah, makes sense. Enjoy the warmth, pretty nice around these parts lately.

Will be in Florida chilling at this time next week getting ready to hit a bunch of drivers

Another day closer to first Grandaddy contest winners! Yes!!!

4 more hours of work, then waiting for a lumber delivery, and then deck construction.

First time in years I will have all my summer projects completed before golf season!

The Happy Thread

Wife told me that one of her first grade teachers she subs for mentioned the principal is really trying to find a spot for her next school year. Sounds like there will be at least one opening for sure. One of the best school districts in the area (both school/student wise)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my way to the courthouse to sign and finalize the divorce. A new chapter awaits me full of happiness ☺☺☺

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Talk with my son went really well and he opened up about everything. Bonus...it matched everything I've heard and was concerned about. Really made for a smooth interaction between us both and not get heated. I'm in a better place in my head with him. Being a teenager these days is a lot more advanced in time lines and experiences.

Now...the conversation with the ex...hoping I can continue the post here and not in another thread.

Talk with my son went really well and he opened up about everything. Bonus...it matched everything I've heard and was concerned about. Really made for a smooth interaction between us both and not get heated. I'm in a better place in my head with him. Being a teenager these days is a lot more advanced in time lines and experiences.

Now...the conversation with the ex...hoping I can continue the post here and not in another thread.

Glad to hear things went well with your son.

Good luck with the ex. We're here for afterwards to drink with. :drinks:

Glad to hear that J4U.

Hang in there my brother!!!!!

5a63094e992dc1d81f2db99c956ed976.jpg

Yes!!!!!!

Spent today with the accountant - and I am getting a NICE tax refund!!

It was worth every penny to have my taxes done in less time than I could imput my income info!!

Happy I can get my pizza cut into squares! Takes me back to my childhood in Milwaukee on Fridays. Always ordered or went out for pizza. The whole family, parents, grandparents, cousins and uncles. This brought me back nicely! I count my blessing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back