How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Haha no, rough start. 37 and flurries with wind to start the round made for an okay front. Finished even.

Ho hum, even par.

My record is 5 and that was snapped last week.

Extended the streak to.... 3. Yes!

First round of the season in the books so my streak has started. I'm at 1.

3 today to move the streak up to 25.

Zero today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One bird today so up to 8 rounds now. :banana:

Back to zero. Didn't putt well at all and my short game was horrendous so didn't give myself any good looks after the front 9.

New streak starts today. Had 5 really good chances but only hit 1. Have to start somewhere

Streak moves to 70 today. Got my first of six on the par 3 3rd hole, with a 20ish footer down the hill that was in the whole way!!

Was really nice to get it out of the way early.

Back to zero. Had plenty of chances just couldn't convert.

Streak moves to 70 today. Got my first of six on the par 3 3rd hole, with a 20ish footer down the hill that was in the whole way!!

Was really nice to get it out of the way early.

I love it but I hate it because I can't do it haha well done Dan

Up to 8 after today!

Up to 6 rounds after one birdie today

Streak ended today at 9. Had a couple of good looks early but didn't cash in.

back to 1 in a row. I had a tap-in bird on hole #3 after a fabulous pitch and run from 90 yards out. I left 2 others on the table. A 20 footer on #10 that I left 3" short of the hole, and another on #12...same thing but nearly got a sandie as well.

got one on the 8th hole in a windy/rainy round yesterday to stretch it to 3 rounds. Not sure if I will get in golf in this week, but I am hitting my irons/wedges so much better, if I can get driver going I can see this current streak going for a while.

Up to 26 with 2 yesterday.

Left my birdie putt sitting on the edge with my best chance on Saturday :banghead:

On 1 now. Sadly, I mostly stay on that...but who knows, this time it may be different

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

A decent score on Saturday, but made with tons of pars, has me looking to start a new streak next time out.

If I count my 9 holes yesterday as a round, I am up to 2 in a row.

My streak ended at 6 yesterday. I blame my new putter grip and new wedges... haha

Pretty sure I didn't update this from the last time...I should be at.....4 rounds in a row now. Actually have 4 birdies this last time out, but the course was short and always is easy, so there's that...BUT...they all count!

Back