Jerky - All Types

That stuff was legit. I hope they make it to stores so I don't have to wait.
If you are a Costco member, they might have a decent size bag for $15.99 at your local. I looked online for the brand and another place only had 2.5oz bags for like 6.99. When i calculated out the cost of the bag from Costco it was over $30... It's only the 'original' flavor, but so good.. Good enough for at least a couple rounds of golf.

Krave jerky is incredible. So far that is my favorite jerky that I have tried. I didn't really like jerky up until this year but now it's definitely my go to on course snack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will have some Krave in my bag @ the #THPKickoffClassic this weekend.

<---- Will know whose bag to rifle through to find snacks at the #THPKickoffClassic this weekend :alien:

This reminds me. I need to find an excuse to pick up some more wood. My supplier of choice is a hunter and makes some excellent venison jerky. He usually throws in a nice sized bag when I pick up material from him.

Tried the basic Krave Sea Salt flavor - which I hadn't tried before. Really, really good. Especially on course, since it doesn't have any powder or anything on it.

Tried the basic Krave Sea Salt flavor - which I hadn't tried before. Really, really good. Especially on course, since it doesn't have any powder or anything on it.

It's my favorite beef style now. Still rate the turkey and pork higher but that one is very very good.

Never tried the Krave Sea Salt. Will have to pick one up again.

They just started selling Chef's Cut at the gas station next to work. It's seriously some of the most tender and delicious jerky I've ever eaten.

This stuff is tasty!

8f6d7ede18876b6f7e0c4d9f5a14a75a.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

My favorite is a somewhat local company called Tillamook Country Smoker. They make some excellent peppered jerky (my favorite) and their jerky sticks are awesome!

For store bought, I go for Jack Links Peppered.

The best Ive had was home made steelhead jerky. I ate the whole bag in one sitting and let me just say the dutch ovens that evening were epic...

My co worker occasionally makes home made jerky in his smoker. It is hit or miss but has been improving over the last few batches.

Trying Krave for the first time I'm a little dissaponted.

There is a jerky place in Quartzsite Arizona on the way to California. It's not cheap, 8.00 for 4oz, but there is nothing better. The cowboy cut is m personal favorite.

I still need to get some more Bacon jerky, yes please!!!
C5hpV6XWYAE72kN.jpg

Anyone try the EPIC Chicken with Currant & Sesame BBQ seasoning? This stuff is awesome. Great mid day snack and only 100 calories for 1 oz.

Anyone try the EPIC Chicken with Currant & Sesame BBQ seasoning? This stuff is awesome. Great mid day snack and only 100 calories for 1 oz.

No, but now I want to

No, but now I want to

You should, it's really good - I picked some up at (I think) Whole Foods a while back and finally tried it this week.

No, but now I want to
Very tasty and soft. I believe there are other flavors too. We are hooked, the whole family loves it.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

What I wanted to hear. Will be picking some up when trip is over.

I was at Wally World the other day and saw some Great Value jerky sweet&hot. For the money, this jerky was very good and fresh.

Just tried the EPIC Bison Meat w/Uncured Bacon, Chia & Raisins. Very tasty. While claiming to be 100% natural ingredients, the meat is obviously processed ( Minimally Processed according to the packaging ) into small bite sized pieces. This doesn't bother me at all. I have had 3 flavors now and I like them all. This is my go to, mid day, work snack.

Back