Nike Unitized Tiempo (copper?)

bighouse

fear the wheat
Reaction score
Handicap
image_zps9fnouzda.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]has anyone seen or does anyone have a putter like this? All the ones i have seen or found online are stainless steel and this one is not. Any info would be nice! I do really like it, it has a nice feel and rolls very well. Thanks

I have never seen a Nike putter like that but it's beautiful. Maybe the owner sent it to BOS golf.

I'm another one that has never seen a Nike copper putter. But wow is that gorgeous!

Might be torched? I love it tho

I believe the Retro from the line was available in a few different finishes and I believe this one was as well. Could be wrong about that, but I remember specifically being in the Tour Van with some friends at Nike and seeing this model with a few different looks. The Unitized line was introduced in 2007 I believe and at the time it was right when premium putters were exploding on the market. I think it was Odyssey came out with the Black line, Mizuno had their Bettinardi line, Ping had the Redwood line and then Nike introduced this line and all were at the $249 price point.

It was a decent flat stick.

I appreciate the feedback guys thanks. I saw it and had to have it, I think it is beautiful....and im kind of a nike guy, so.

Classic looking putter design and very sharp looking, too! Great find! How heavy is it?

Not sure exactly how heavy but it does have a little weight to it. Not nearly as heavy as my scotty but you can feel it when you swing for sure. I don't roll light putters well at all.

I tend to be drawn to 1) cool things I have never seen before, and 2) Nike things. Check and check, had to pick it up when a saw it.

Can you post some more pics? I really want to see this bad boy!

image_zpsffh049he.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zpscr8sk6br.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zpsl4td6nup.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zpss25hyjt7.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

I don't even like plumbers neck but that is a sexy looking putter!

Going to game it today and see if it plays as good as it looks.

Gotta be the best looking Nike putter I've ever seen. Good snag. Love the sight dot

Gotta be the best looking Nike putter I've ever seen. Good snag. Love the sight dot
I do like to sight dot on it, very nice. Love the red.

Loved the way it played! Looks good and feels good, guess she will be staying.

Back