New Jersey newbie to hackers

Kevlar10

Reaction score
Handicap
Good morning fellow hackers,
I just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I’m from Northwest NJ (Allamuchy) and I’ve been golfing on and off for almost 20 years. I’ve gotten more serious over the last three years and really enjoy it. About 10 years ago I had some back problems and had to quit for a long time. Now that I’ve worked through that minor issue, I’m addicted to the game. My index at the end of last season was down to 13.2 from about 18 and hopefully, I can keep improving. Golf to me is a game of introspection and patience. What I love most about golf is that it’s you against the course and you against yourself. Golf is my relaxation time. I’m no longer the member of a specific club anymore because I enjoy playing different courses and playing the same course over and over just wasn’t satisfying. I usually play by myself unless I can get my friends or brothers in law to get off the couch but more often than not, I’m a single. I prefer early morning tee times but just getting out more often is my goal. If anyone in my area wants to get out, let me know.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome.

Panther Valley? Used to live there many years ago.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!!

Yes, it’s improved with the new ownership but still not worth playing every round there.

:welcome:

I'm about an hour southeast of you. I don't know all of the details about the rewards membership at Crystal Springs since it's way too far from me to play there regularly, but that could be an option for multiple courses (semi-private though) in one membership.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome from northern Michigan!

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP from someone quite a bit down the parkway!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome, down here in south Jersey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!

A number of good guys out your way from THP! Welcome!

Back