Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

Congrats to the great looking group of THPers that will be attending this event!

I'm expecting some of the New England guys to putt lights out in Regional Rivalry now. Just saying

That's the plan!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woohoo! I snuck onto the list in the last spot. Awesome.

Congrats, great group, can't wait to see how the teams take shape.

I'm expecting some of the New England guys to putt lights out in Regional Rivalry now. Just saying

No question, we will be deadly with the flat stick by June.

So when do you think the teams will be sort of chosen by the captains? .....i know the guys were just picked yesterday but im impatient.:blob:...i mean can you blame me

So when do you think the teams will be sort of chosen by the captains? .....i know the guys were just picked yesterday but im impatient.:blob:...i mean can you blame me

I'd love to know how they make the selections, they should make it on THP radio, it could be fun

Deposit sent in, and locked and loaded. Really looking forward to the entire process and seeing teams selected. Going to check out my local golf store today and see if they have Cure putters to demo. Cant wait.

Super excited to have been selected. I can't wait to get Cured! Thanks THP and Cure.

Paid in full. Can't wait to see how the teams shape up. Glad I'm not doing the selections. That would be a tough assignment.

I wasn't able to see the list of participants until this morning when I could get to a PC. For some reason Tapa doesn't like to show me certain things. :p

But congrats to all the guys that got in. Another fantastic THP event on the calendar and I'm excited to follow along. Those new CURE putters look awesome.
I've got a much better feeling about those, than the big honking things prior. Looking forward to following along at the event. Hoping there will be Live Scoring
as we had at the #KickoffClassic! :)

Paid in full. Can't wait to see how the teams shape up. Glad I'm not doing the selections. That would be a tough assignment.

Ken, when you figure out how to make your way up there, if you need someone to pick you up at an airport let me know, I will most likely drive through Syracuse or Albany, I could pick you up if you land at one of these airports

Ken, when you figure out how to make your way up there, if you need someone to pick you up at an airport let me know, I will most likely drive through Syracuse or Albany, I could pick you up if you land at one of these airports

Thanks Martin. I'm still working on travel logistics. LOL. Syracuse is a little over an hour from Binghamton and would be ideal. But, so far, I haven't found a viable route through there. Now that I'm confirmed as in, the search for connections has gotten a bit more serious. I'm most likely going to be stuck with Delta through Atlanta, because Southwest can't get me there without two or more stops and 7 to 8 hours of combined travel time. Thanks for the offer. We'll see over the next couple of days what I come up with.

Deposit sent so I'm all set. This should be a great weekend. If anyone needs a ride along the I-84 corridor from the Hartford area westward, let me know.

Thanks Martin. I'm still working on travel logistics. LOL. Syracuse is a little over an hour from Binghamton and would be ideal. But, so far, I haven't found a viable route through there. Now that I'm confirmed as in, the search for connections has gotten a bit more serious. I'm most likely going to be stuck with Delta through Atlanta, because Southwest can't get me there without two or more stops and 7 to 8 hours of combined travel time. Thanks for the offer. We'll see over the next couple of days what I come up with.

of course the offer extends to anyone that will be flying in, I just realised that not everyone else will be driving .

I'd love to know how they make the selections, they should make it on THP radio, it could be fun

Pretty sure the ratings on that one would be rather low. :D
We target more than 16 listeners. :alien:

broadcasting for cheap clicks. That's like throwing out some crazy headline when the article isn't worth reading.

Ha-ha of course it doesnt makes sense, I was just throwing an ideas out there, I didn't say it was any good :alien:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

broadcasting for cheap clicks. That's like throwing out some crazy headline when the article isn't worth reading.

#ClickBait

#ClickBait

I can see the headline already

"You can't believe what selection strategy O'Carroll used!"

I personally think me and Pete would get about 3.5 million listeners but what do I know.

I personally think me and Pete would get about 3.5 million listeners but what do I know.

Thats why you two were chosen as captains. Thought you would pull in the entries...You did well.

"THP Live Draft" has a nice ring to it.

Will be interesting to see how the teams round out. With the new putters making greens equal will be interesting to see how the rest of everyones games are for each team and how captains work pairings

Back