Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't mean to cause any issue, I was just hoping to see more of this group in the NY event. I don't think anyone took my comment the wrong way, just clarifying though.
Trouble maker. :laughing:

I didn't mean to cause any issue, I was just hoping to see more of this group in the NY event. I don't think anyone took my comment the wrong way, just clarifying though.
I didn't take it the wrong way. I was hoping to see the event filled with those who fill up this thread. Sadly it didn't work out. Just clarifying that it wasn't due to the luck of the draw, but instead a lack of entries. Not looking for reasons people didn't enter and am not shaming anyone who didn't. We all have reasons to and not to sign up for things be it here or elsewhere.

weather looks good again for this weekend, lets pick the courses for this weekend.

with that kind of weather I'd keep our tee times for Friday at ravenwood, and play something like tery hills or Braemar Saturday.

wather_zpsd8zy8drk.png

with

weather looks good again for this weekend, lets pick the courses for this weekend.

with that kind of weather I'd keep our tee times for Friday at ravenwood, and play something like tery hills or Braemar Saturday.

wather_zpsd8zy8drk.png

with
Include me in for Friday if it doesn't mess things up for tee times and such. If it causes too much problems don't worry about it then.

Include me in for Friday if it doesn't mess things up for tee times and such. If it causes too much problems don't worry about it then.
It helps actually, Dave. I think it gives us 6. Haven't heard from Jim (Shankosaurus) lately so it could be 7.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

It helps actually, Dave. I think it gives us 6. Haven't heard from Jim (Shankosaurus) lately so it could be 7.

Friday:

Mplefty
Bik0109
Moosejaa
Choppstixxx
Shankosaurus ?
Plin
Ben
Krispyk

Saturday:

Mplefty
Kévin (Mplefty's friend)
Choppstixxx
o'carroll (maybe)
Plin
Krispyk

by my count, its 7, maybe 8 with Shankosaurus

Friday:

Mplefty
Bik0109
Moosejaa
Choppstixxx
Shankosaurus ?
Plin
Ben
Krispyk

Saturday:

Mplefty
Kévin (Mplefty's friend)
Choppstixxx
o'carroll (maybe)
Plin
Krispyk

Ben is out. He's a fragile flower.

The forecast is looking great guys! Now at high 40 for Friday.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

The forecast is looking great guys! Now at high 40 for Friday.

I've been getting a lot of use out of my Callaway Winter gloves! Looks like it'll be a nice brisk Friday round.

Actually looks like the weather is def. getting better. It's almost at a high of 50* on Friday with a very small chance of rain.

Actually looks like the weather is def. getting better. It's almost at a high of 50* on Friday with a very small chance of rain.

Shhhhhh! You're gonna jinx it :)

Friday:

Mplefty
Bik0109
Moosejaa
Choppstixxx
Shankosaurus ?
Plin
Ben
Krispyk

Saturday:

Mplefty
Kévin (Mplefty's friend)
Choppstixxx
o'carroll (maybe)
Plin
Krispyk

I heard from Jim (Shankosaurus). He's still playing.

Do we need to bring a menstrual heat pad for Ben so he can keep warm?

Weather should be great! we are expecting around 6 inches of snow here so anything that let us get away from that will be awesome weather.

Weather should be great! we are expecting around 6 inches of snow here so anything that let us get away from that will be awesome weather.
I'm not even gonna comment on the weather again. I'm afraid I'll jinx us.

Can't wait 'til Friday. Google say it's only 2hrs 17 mins to Ravenwood so it's not as long of a drive as I thought.

What time are the tee times for Friday again?

Made the tee time for Friday at 12:45 but they suggested to call the morning of to see if the course is even open. Saturday is looking fantastic though...

Bump for Andy

Do we have a backup plan just in case they aren't open?

I would think if we want to play Terry Hills Saturday we had better get tee times if we arent too late already. Not saying we have to play there as Im open to anywhere but seems that course fills up quickly.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back