Is Tiger bigger to Bridgestone or TaylorMade?

Iceman!

THPer formerly known as "markm778"
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Just a thread for fodder. I think Tiger is more important to Bridgestone than he is to TaylorMade.

Bridgestone.

Bridgestone

Bridgestone by FAR.

Just a thread for fodder. I think Tiger is more important to Bridgestone than he is to TaylorMade.

Bridgestone in both ways.

1 - He is enormous value to Bridgestone where their other options just aren't that good.
2 - The constant ball closeups and the B logo. You don't see that with clubs anywhere near as much.

the real question should be: is tiger bigger to mock turtlenecks, or chewing gum?

I think he’s big to both, maybe a little more to Bridgestone though

the real question should be: is tiger bigger to mock turtlenecks, or chewing gum?

Tiger is not only huge for mock turtle necks, he is basically the only game in town.

1 - He is enormous value to Bridgestone where their other options just aren't that good.
2 - The constant ball closeups and the B logo. You don't see that with clubs anywhere near as much.

^^^^^^^ This

Bridgestone and it’s not close.

Gotta be Bridgestone.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Bridgestone all day

Between Bridgestone and Taylor-made, Bridgestone. But over all - Nike.

I am not a fan of chewing gum. I think it makes people look dumb. Will I be chewing ALL the gum the next time I tee it up? Hells yeah.

And, Bridgestone.

Bridgestone by a long shot!

Bridgestone.

I agree bigger for Bridgestone.....but with the just-released TW irons by Taylormade, one can't ignore what this win will mean for them. Say nothing about his TM driver too......

Bigger for Bridgestone. Retribution for TM.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I completely agree with this.

Easily Bridgestone

Can’t say I recall seeing a close up of Tigers Irons but I can say a saw countless close ups of the B Logo on his ball!

Bridgestone by far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bridgestone by a long shot!

Bridgestone and I’m glad he’s not a Titleist guy. The blind loyalty of so many amateur golfers to Titleist balls has always puzzled me.

Bridgestone for many reasons.

I think Bridgestone overall the TW irons may start selling like hot cakes now though

I think Bridgestone overall the TW irons may start selling like hot cakes now though

Those are some pricey hot cakes haha

Back