Tiger Woods wins the 2019 Masters: WITB

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Very kewl, what a roar!

Someone call the fashion police on the girlfriend and take her in ...

BUT TIGER - that is GREATNESS.

Tiger is back.

Simply amazing

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

He did it. Patient and methodical. Congrats. Huge win for history.

What a comeback! I thought he was done...simply amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to comprehend the climb he made out of the depths of his own personal issues to arrive here today as Masters champ again.
Thia type of comeback will never be seen again in any type of sport. Honestly written like a bad movie script. Too hard to believe it could happen.

Anyone else want his TM TW irons now?

I'm less interested in his clubs than I am in the mocks. You and I both know those were the key to victory this week.

Anyone else want his TM TW irons now?
Me: Checks the price again... Thinks about my swing and handicap.. Still nope

Me: Checks the price again... Thinks about my swing and handicap.. Still nope

Haha - have you seen the box they come in? Would never take them out. I’d put DG105s in them with the Tour Issue X100 shaft sticker on them hehe

I wanted them before today but couldn’t spend the $ for them.

#GolfIsFun

Love this.

Unbelievable....so happy for him! Tiger, Tiger, Tiger Woods!

Great for golf and I’m most happy for him as a father. His kids finally will get what it is like to have his dad as a champion.

Hard to comprehend the climb he made out of the depths of his own personal issues to arrive here today as Masters champ again.
Thia type of comeback will never be seen again in any type of sport. Honestly written like a bad movie script. Too hard to believe it could happen.

I'll bet there are 20 scripts already written and making their way to Hollywood.

My favorite Tiger moment was the dual with Bob May at the 2000 PGA at Valhalla because I was there to see it all live.

This just may overtake that due to never expecting him to win another major and the celebration at the end.

Just an awesome day!!!

The thing that amazed me is he just looked so calm all day.

My 7 year old daughter watched the last few holes with me and we were cheering Tiger on. After he wins she looks at me and said "wait dad, he's sponsored by Nike and you are sponsored by Puma. Are you supposed to root for him?" #MorganCup2019

I thought they Tiger proofed Augusta after 2005?

Absolutely insane win! I was golfing so didn't get to watch live but watching it now

I’m still trying deal over here...

I’m gonna guess his new irons sell out ASAP now!

Back