The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Of course I jump on the scale this morning and I'm showing a loss.... Yesterday not an ounce of change.

Good start to the week then!

I weighed under 228 this morning, first time in over 4 years.

Did I miss Turkish Getup talk? Shucks. Those things are a brutal test of coordination and sequencing.

Weight in, down .2lbs for the week and I'll take it! Under 230 again for the first time since prior to 2010!

Of course I jump on the scale this morning and I'm showing a loss.... Yesterday not an ounce of change.
Do not discount your resting metabolism rate, good sir. If you're working out consistently after not working out for a while, it can jump up quite a bit. When I took my RMR last November I was around 1600 calories per day if I vegged out. Last week I was up to 2010 calories per day for the same. As always, YMMV.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I weighed under 228 this morning, first time in over 4 years.

Did I miss Turkish Getup talk? Shucks. Those things are a brutal test of coordination and sequencing.
Yes, you totally missed out on the wonder that is the TGU. :act-up:

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I was doing well going into Monday, then I ate dinner at 8:00 p.m., not a good move.

Monday and Tuesday are my heaviest days I have discovered. Saturday is actually my best day? I tend to clean out the colon later in the week if you know what I mean ...

I don't think I can do an extended challenge. I am only 2-3 pounds from my stretch goal. However, this has been a great challenge for me and I appreciate you setting it up.

lets go Gutbusters, only got 3 weights from your team this week.

Next go around I will have a pentalty of sorts for no weights turned in, will help keep people accountable

Weight sent in this AM. Was a surprise, didn't make it to the gym last week because of illness, but down a few more lbs. Only 1 lb to go to reach my target weight! Guess I'll have to try and go 5 lbs more and then I can stay below my target weight.

First post updated, 2 weeks to go, The Slobs drop to 3rd as Team Bon-Bon has a great week. Lots of people not sending in weights this week, keep grinding folks

Week 9 is in the books, as a group we lost 19.5 lbs bringing the total to 442.7 lbs

Here are the standings by % lost of the teams:

1. Team Two Fat at 6.14%
2. Bon-Bon at 4.90%
3. The Slobs at 4.78%
Team 3 at 4.40%
5. Going Low at 4.30%

6. Gutbusters at 3.31%

Mike really great job on the overall loss buddy. You must be a lean mean fighting machine now!!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Well done Team Bon Bon. Let's finish strong!

Well got the scale situation fixed (bought a new one but will wait til next one starts to switch), the existing one works most of the time, then sometimes it likes to add 6.4 lbs to your weight (shows it on the scale before you step on) lol.

So all in all down .4 last week, and thanks to 2 a days this week Im down about another 1.5ish.

Hoping not to blow it all this weekend at dinners Sat and Sunday for easter

Mike really great job on the overall loss buddy. You must be a lean mean fighting machine now!!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Down 28.4, still got another 25ish and then wife will stop me from getting too skinny lol.

Down 28.4, still got another 25ish and then wife will stop me from getting too skinny lol.

Do Work! I'm all in for keeping this going starting over on April 1st!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skinny Mike making a come back, hope he isnt as angry this time.

Great week team Bon Bon, I need to work a little harder and see if I can close in on @Jank ... hopefully my colon cooperates better this weekend, and does not shut the show down on Sunday/Monday.

Great week team Bon Bon, I need to work a little harder and see if I can close in on @Jank ... hopefully my colon cooperates better this weekend, and does not shut the show down on Sunday/Monday.

I think you'll be able to catch me. I don't see myself losing a whole lot of weight these last two weeks. I'd say maybe 2-3 lbs max, but even that will be tough. I am dang near where I'd like to be long term. Didn't really expect to lose the amount I did in this amount of time.

lets go Gutbusters, only got 3 weights from your team this week.

Next go around I will have a pentalty of sorts for no weights turned in, will help keep people accountable

Apparently, my email didn't go through Monday morning. I swear I sent it, or tried to. Just tried to send it again, and it took two tries. I don't know what's up with my phone. Mike, let me know if you get it this time. Not worried, because the loss will still show up next week. But, I've got to make sure my phone is sending the emails.

Aww crapjacks, missed getting a weight sent in, to be honest completely forgot about it. My bad.

Trending down this week!!
Hoping I can survive Easter weekend.

Hurt my back ... I can hardly walk, so exercising is out ... really trying to limit calorie in take!!!

Back