THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hole 2 - Par 3 - 202 Yards

4 Iron to the front of the green. 2 putts from 39 feet for par.

+2

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

Up one going into 18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hole 3 - Par 4 - 385 Yards

A drive up the right side left me 170 up the hill. My 5 iron was on line but never got there. A bad pitch left me 30 feet for par. My putt caught the lip but didn't drop so I tapped in for bogey.

+3

Hole 4 - Par 4 - 349 Yards

A 4 iron to the fairway left 140 down the hill. My 8 iron was a little short. I chipped on to 2 feet and tapped in for par.

+3

And I took it to win

Hole 5 - Par 3 - 137 Yards

9 iron went a little deep and ended up on the back fringe. Putt from there to 2 feet and another tap in par.

+3

Had a ridiculous bump and run from behind trees forget me there, my best shot of the day l, and I'm pretty sure I closed my eyes

Hole 6 - Par 5 - 462 Yards

I finally hit a solid drive. Left me 199 to the flag but I topped a hybrid. Sand wedge to 9 feet. I pulled the birdie putt and made the testy downhill 2 footer for par.

+3

de181c4ab8d124d5f64c23595ae97598.jpg

Hole 7 - Par 4 - 436 Yards

I got away with a draw from the tee that nipped a tree up the left and found the fairway. I was in an old divot and managed to smack a 5 iron just off the front of the green. I putted from there to 5 feet and made that for par.

+3

Hole 8 - Par 4 - 384 Yards

Another good drive and then a weak wedge short of the green. I chipped to 6 feet and misread the putt. I tapped in for bogey.

+4

Hole 9 - Par 4 - 341 Yards

I made a mess of this hole. I hit a good tee shot that took a horrible kick into a hazard. My 7 iron after the drop was thin and directly into another hazard. A wedge to 13 feet and I couldn't make that so I closed the front with a triple bogey for a 43.

+7

Hole 10 - Par 3 - 125 Yards

8 iron a little long and left followed by a pitch to 7 feet. I finally made a putt today and made a par!

+7

Shakey teeing off

a6388f79c80b71536575d57978ebba4e.jpg

What an absolutely stunning hole in the early morning light.

Made even better playing w/ the OG THPer & dwc.

Hole 11 - Par 4 - 336 Yards

Driver was a little pulled and finished in the left rough but only 78 yards from the hole. A gap wedge to 9 feet and then a horribly ugly three-putt for a bogey.

+8

Hole 12 - Par 4 - 395 Yards

Another drive left that got a good kick off a dead tree. A 2 hybrid from 212 to 29 feet and then 2 putts for a par.

+8

Hole 13 - Par 5 - 567 Yards

Driver up the right side in the fairway... 4 iron to 115 away... pitching wedge on. I left myself a longer putt than I wanted but took 2 putts from 27 feet for par.

+8

Hole 14 - Par 4 - 404 Yards

Drive found the fairway and left me 140 to the flag. I was into the wind so I took a 7 iron and drove it in low. It hit the back left side of the green and spun down the slop to 10 feet. Drained it for the birdie!

+7

Hole 15 - Par 4 - 379 Yards

I told myself left was safe, and then I went way left. No shot at the green so I put a 6 iron back into the fairway. My sand wedge was a little long and rolled off into the fringe. A putt from there to 4 feet and I made that to give back the stroke I earned on the hole before.

+8

Hole 16 - Par 3 - 194 Yards

My 5 iron was dead on line, but short again. I needed 3 putts from 54 feet and took a bogey.

+9

Hole 17 - Par 4 - 387

I wanted to clear the second creek in the fair way from the tee, and I managed to do it by a matter of feet.

I was left with 118 up the hill so I hit a 9 iron that finished long and right. It was dead. Only shot I had was a low percentage chip to the top tier and let it run to the hole, but it was gonna go bye no matter what. Somehow, my ball took the perfect line and hit the pin. It stopped a foot from the hole. Tap in par

+9

Last edited:
Cool little par 3 like the island green at Sawgrass.
798f2eb1a905c6853c921d5dda0e6432.jpg

Hole 18 - Par 5 - 520 Yards

Drive into the fairway... 4 iron to 118 yards out... pitching wedge on front fringe... putt to 4 feet and made that for par and 38 on the back.

New personal best of 81 (+9) for me!

Very cool. Would hate to own one of those houses.

They were a good 75 yards behind the green. You'd have to blade one really bad to get back there even close.

And I took it to win

Good competition. Your bump out of the ditch, thru the trees, into the bank & up on to the green was definitely your shot of he round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back