Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about making the process easy!!!

My happy for the day is I have one more hour of work and then its vacation for three days with the family. Will be good to get away from the stress of the past few weeks for a few days.

Flew from Boston to Dallas this morning. I had been booked a middle seat through work because I found out 3 days ago I had to cover this trip. Well the window seat was open and Caddyshack was a free inflight movie. Turned my morning around quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received a text that my god son made an his debut early this morning. He is as cute as his mama, thank god and healthy! I need to maybe put more emphasis on my faith because these events over the past two days are something special.

EFF'N A RIGHT!!!!!!

Just received a text that my god son made an his debut early this morning. He is as cute as his mama, thank god and healthy! I need to maybe put more emphasis on my faith because these events over the past two days are something special.

EFF'N A RIGHT!!!!!!
Good stuff Freddie! Happy for you and your family bro!

Got a new 2016 Ford Focus last Thursday. I am loving the gas mileage. :banana:
6b48a43ceb986f63c0f9b45586a7d7d6.jpg

Nice whip and thanks for supporting Ford!

EFF'N A RIGHT!!!!!!

that'll put a smile on your face Panda! Glad to hear everyone is happy and healthy!

EFF'N A RIGHT!!!!!!

thats good news. Congrats to you and the parents.

3ac99037dcc8cd55da50f880675e4ab5.jpg

Week off from work and I get to spend the day with these two!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got pulled over today for the first time and didn't get a ticket. That was a relief.

Jacqui finally got in her first round of the year. We walked the first nine and rode the second.

Jacqui finally got in her first round of the year. We walked the first nine and rode the second.

Nice Smalls! Glad you two got to play some golf.

Nice Smalls! Glad you two got to play some golf.
Thanks, War. Looks like we'll get to play together more this year. She is pretty confident she made some good hires for counter staff so she won't feel that she needs to be there as much as last year.

Headed to the Columbus zoo today. Always one of my favorites.

Love that place! I know we are going back this year. Have fun!

Looking forward to it. Dad forgot it was Spring break so I took vacation for a little getaway.

Headed to the Columbus zoo today. Always one of my favorites.

Enjoy.

If only you knew someone that lived in Franklin County that could have gotten you in for half price today. One of the few perks of paying property taxes. It might be a little more crowded today because of that and it's supposed to be a beautiful day.

Enjoy.

If only you knew someone that lived in Franklin County that could have gotten you in for half price today. One of the few perks of paying property taxes. It might be a little more crowded today because of that and it's supposed to be a beautiful day.

Well you didn't tell me that beforehand?!?! Luckily I'm a member at the Akron Zoo and get in 1/2 off.

The wife wants to make the trip to Minnesota with me this year! She will hopefully get to see why I am so into this "THP thingie" I keep talking about.

I suppose the spending copious amounts of money shopping is the main incentive for her.

Well you didn't tell me that beforehand?!?! Luckily I'm a member at the Akron Zoo and get in 1/2 off.

My bad. :blob: Wednesday's are "Franklin County" days and all residents can get in for half price. There, better late than never. :alien: That works out then.

Got to love the reciprocal discount of zoo memberships. Our Chattanooga Zoo membership (which we paid like $40 for) saved us $53 at Zoo Atlanta last week. I think we are headed for Cincinnati and Louisville this summer (we did Columbus a couple years ago, and it is great too).

Mrs cowdog will traveling to spend time with her parents (91 yr old father is recovering from a broken hip) and the weather is looking surprisingly good here Friday through Monday. Did some hocus pocus with the work schedule. I should have 4 flexible days. Golfing, not just a bucket here and there, will be part of each day, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon! That makes me happy. I can use some happy.

My new camera is out for delivery...feel like a kid at Christmas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back