FS: Scotty Newport, SeeMore OneCS, FJ shoes, Diamana w/ Surefit, THP pizza & beer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironcondor

Chronic gear flipper
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 12.5
FS: Scotty Newport, SeeMore OneCS, FJ shoes, Diamana w/ Surefit, THP pizza & beer!!

Spring cleaning hath arrived, and so these items must go! All prices include USPS tracked shipping to the lower 48. Paypal only, please. I am not interested in any trades at this time.

http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv147/bondtrader101/THP Marketplace/THP sale1.jpg

THP%20sale1.jpg

1) Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2, in 9.5/10 near mint condition. 33", with as-new jumbo Scotty Cameron matador grip. Currently, 15g weights are installed. Comes with 20g weights and a tool to swap 'em out. Headcover is clean and in great condition, no rips/tears anywhere. SOLD

2) SeeMore ONEcs. 35", with SuperStroke midslim 2.0 grip in great condition. The finish on the putter is awesome; the head is nicked in a few places as shown in the pics and definitely shows use, but the face is clean and smooth. I bought this used at Roger Dunn last year, and it couldn't unseat my MXM. Comes with the ever-stylish gold/leopard headcover (it was all they had in the bin at Dunn...don't ask). Great buy if you want to see what SeeMore and the 100% milled center shaft putter is all about. SOLD

3) THP Pizza & Beer headcover. Piping is wearing in a few spots as you can see in the pics. Otherwise, in great condition. $30 shipped

4) Diamana blue S+ 60 x5ct shaft in stiff flex. As new Titleist Surefit adapter (will fit 910, 913, 915). Brand new Winn Dritac midsize grip. Shaft measures 43.5" from end of grip to end of tip. Plays to ~44.5" in a 915 D2. No scratches/nicks anywhere. FYI, the Dunn guy aligned the grip weird if this stuff catches your eye - it doesn't line up with the Diamana logo; how this looks to you will depend on what hosel setting you are using and can be altered with a new grip install. You can see what I mean in the pic above with all of the equipment together. SOLD

5) FJ M-Project leather cleated shoes, size 10W. I wore these three times in total, at the range only. They still have that brand new shoe smell. They are very comfortable and fit true to size. I ended up getting a pair of Adidas for my birthday that I prefer, so I'm selling these. Due to my limited use of them, no real wear on the cleats at all. $49 shipped

Last edited:
PM sent for the Diamana blue S+ 60

Diamana SOLD

Last edited:
afternoon bump!

Love the Scotty. If I could get someone to bite on my Scotty California Del Mar, I'll jump on this one.

Friday morning bump! Feel free to make an offer!

If you change your mind about trades and interested in the Del Mar, hit me up.

SeeMore is sold!

Midweek bump! Let's move the Scotty / shoes! Feel free to make an offer!

That is a great looking Scotty! How hard would it be to lengthen? I usually play my putters at 34 - 35 inches.

Thanks! I can't imagine it would be too difficult? I've never done it though, so I honestly can't say "it's easy".

Scotty is sold!

Mods, please close this old one. I am re-listing the shoes/headcover in a new thread with some other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back