New England Members

MBurnham and I are playing next Sunday at Red Tail 9:26am. We have 2 spots open. First to reply get the spots. $69 includes cart. Not sure if the range is open yet or not.

Don't know if I can make it work with it being Easter but I'll try

Dad is out for Thursday, not warm enough. Do I try Newport for 18 or play 36 local....hmmmm

Dad is out for Thursday, not warm enough. Do I try Newport for 18 or play 36 local....hmmmm

local and save newport for a round with friends or family

Good idea Art. Staying local will allow me to play 36 and I'll be able to gauge where my game is at.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sunday is family day, this upcoming weekend at least. i am considering Segregansett saturday. if you have interest send me a pm and i will see about tee times tomorrow. Art

I'd be all over that but I'm working.

MBurnham and I are playing next Sunday at Red Tail 9:26am. We have 2 spots open. First to reply get the spots. $69 includes cart. Not sure if the range is open yet or not.

I believe we have one spot open for this (right rick?)

So bumping it up, their range is open so that $69 includes cart and range balls.

Buddy of mine lives across from Pinehills and I was down there Sunday and he asks me if I ever heard of Old Sandwich Golf Club. It's nestled/hidden behind Pinehills I was like nope, he says it's a very exclusive club yada,yada. For sh*ts and giggles I looked it up..omg... $95k non refundable initiation fee with annual dues of $15k. has approx. 190 members with a max of 300-325....yea, I guess it's pretty exclusive.

Buddy of mine lives across from Pinehills and I was down there Sunday and he asks me if I ever heard of Old Sandwich Golf Club. It's nestled/hidden behind Pinehills I was like nope, he says it's a very exclusive club yada,yada. For sh*ts and giggles I looked it up..omg... $95k non refundable initiation fee with annual dues of $15k. has approx. 190 members with a max of 300-325....yea, I guess it's pretty exclusive.

Yeah, it's a Coore Crenshaw design, pretty legit, it's on my bucket list for MA courses to play.

Yeah, it's a Coore Crenshaw design, pretty legit, it's on my bucket list for MA courses to play.
That would be a good score. Makes me playing TPC Boston last year look like a pitch and putt.

How does everyone feel about either July 30th or 31st for the New England/Mass Meetup this year?

How does everyone feel about either July 30th or 31st for the New England/Mass Meetup this year?
I could do the 31st, I'm working the 30th

I'll be away that weekend for a family reunion.

That's as good a weekend as any unless we head somewhere for my birthday

That's as good a weekend as any unless we head somewhere for my birthday
Head to the course..

Sounds good to me

I should be able to make it work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any thoughts on possible courses yet Alex?

Back