Contest: Srixon Z585 or Z785 Driver

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
To help celebrate their 200th episode, Noelle Zavaleta of Cleveland/Srixon Golf joins the show. Noelle and Adam talk about her background in golf, how she got started at the company, and all the great equipment they offer to golfers at any level.

There is a contest in this episode for a brand new Srixon driver. Listen on the THP Home Page or mobile app and all of the details on entering are there.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/noelle-zavaleta-clevelandsrixon-golf-golf-unfiltered-199/

First
c.png

Awesome contest, love Srixon gear.

The Z785 is a super consistent, long driver. I am not a long ball hitter, but I can get this going. I am sure the Z585 is just as good.

Great interview! Nice little Cleveland teaser too. The contest went from awesome to over the top! Noelle came off as super hard working and genuine as always

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic episode and great prize as well! Really cool to learn more about Noelle and about the success that Srixon is having.

I'm in on the contest, will have to find time to watch the video on my phone sometime today (damned blocking filters at the office).

The spot was a good listen, thanks for the heads up i hadn't caught the last couple. but it was good to tune in this am while working from the home office and listen. She seems real, I mean just a good person and those who got to go to the Srixon event would probably agree. Of course she was hilarious in the video's

Awesome listen and great contest!

Really enjoyed this episode.

Noelle is really into the Srixon brand ... "not trying to be biased here" ... how many times did she say that? LOL

Great to hear from someone invested in the brand and active in social media! Great listen and very interested in the Driver - I love my Irons!

Really good listen. Noelle's excitement for Cleveland/Srixon is apparent.

If you all haven’t hit this driver, do some leg work and try to win this contest! This is by far the best Srixon woods lineup that has come to market, even if you don’t win the contest...get your hands on one and do some testing of your own. It can hang...

New Cleveland products coming out this fall? :banana:

Noelle is the best... Enjoyed this podcast.

Thanks to everyone who has already entered the contest. Will remain open until the end of the week!

Thanks to everyone who has already entered the contest. Will remain open until the end of the week!

Congrats on your 200th Episode! Always a good listen!

Congrats on the milestone and thanks for the awesome contest!

Great episode! Congrats on the 200th and thanks for the contest!

Finally got to listen in, great interview, and I really enjoyed listening to Noelle talk about Srixon/Cleveland. My bag is almost all Srixon/Cleveland, so always interested in news from them.

Congrats on the 200th episode. Was a great listen!

Got hooked after getting to be on your show. Congrats on the milestone!

Back