2019 RBC Heritage

I wish my tee shots off of trees rolled back into the rough like that.

The RBC Heritage is so underrated, having to follow the Masters every year. I love this course.

Tough lie for Kuchar there, behind the bunker tree.

Kuchar's swing from the bunker is stymied by a tree so he tried to hack it out left-handed with the back of the club. I think that I'd turn a SW over and get it out.

Bank shot could of been cool

6- and 7-irons from 141 on 17 today.

Faldo with the Hoyt Axton/"Boney Fingers" reference.

Last edited:
The fantasy team is looking solid right now and could get even better if Lowry gives a few shots back and Merritt and the Slovakian take a tumble.

DJ 2 -10
Poults T3 -9
Cantlay T7 -8
Hoffman T7 -8
Luke Donald T27 -4

The fantasy team is looking solid right now and could get even better if Lowry gives a few shots back and Merritt and the Slovakian take a tumble.

DJ 2 -10
Poults T3 -9
Cantlay T7 -8
Hoffman T7 -8
Luke Donald T27 -4

And DJ is looking good right now.

Nice bogey for Lowry after banking one off the boards into the pond.

And DJ is looking good right now.

And he moves into the lead by 2. I love the CBS mentions of Haig Point and Daufuskie Island.

That RBC commercial with Kostis is so bad.

KJ and CT making it look EZ on 17.

CT Pan wins.

CT Pan from Taiwan, 7th Mackenzie PGA Tour Canada winner, another Nike guy

DJ - wtf happened there

Is that the worst collapse in recent memory by a 54 hole leader?
Interesting stat is that DJ has shot 77 or higher in the final round when leading after 54 holes 3 times and no other player has done it once.
Kind of crazy.

2010 DJ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the worst collapse in recent memory by a 54 hole leader?
Interesting stat is that DJ has shot 77 or higher in the final round when leading after 54 holes 3 times and no other player has done it once.
Kind of crazy.

He went full on I don’t give a **it after his 2 bogeys on 11 and 12. Really weak on his part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ollie Schniederjans went down as a "DQ" in the final standings. What did he do to get the ziggy? He was well outside the cut, regardless.

Back