What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First full 18 in almost a month with Texan Transplant Afwcardinal. Shot a 92 but saw some things that were good and some things that need attention. The prep for the Gauntlet has begun!

7e0883a30926a468947016871b9ab48f.jpg

Shot an ok 42/42 - 84 yesterday at the local course. It's playing extremely hard and fast right now and when the wind picked up yesterday, it made for a tough round. I hit it pretty well, but didn't make any putts. Hit a nice stretch of pars on the back, but doubled 18. Driver is the best part of my game right now. Wedges and irons are getting there, too. Just having to re-learn how to play when you play something that's as hard and fast as this course is playing right now.

41/39.

Hit the ball so freaking well. Really stoked with the way my game is coming around this early in the season. If I can nail down this putting, I see alot of 70s in my future.

Played for the first time since November yesterday. Only 2 range trips during that time frame as well. Shot a 91, had 3 Pars, several doubles. Short game needs a lot of work. Mid irons were fairly good. Off the tee I was all over the place, just really inconsistent. No crazy slices or hooks, just off line in general and had me playing bad second shots. Overall I was not all that disappointed, I didnt go out there thinking it would be all that great haha

Got a chance to play 18 yesterday in the (currently) crappy course just south of town from where I live. The greens don't look like they've been mowed at all so far this year. They are thick and tall in some places and bare in others. They will scalp and burn some of there greens when they first do, and that's sad.

ANYWAY...I played with a few friends, we ended up doing a two man scramble, but it was more like me versus the other two guys. lol It was an up and down day, to say the least. We shot a 3 over par 73. I had 4 birdies all by myself without any help, 2 on Par 4's and 2 on Par 5's.

46 with 4 pars and 5 doubles. Very miserable day. 38 degrees and windy. The good thing is the cold firmed up the mud.. lol But i hit some good shots. Could only handle 9. Still trying to warm up 4 hours later.

Played with the NorCal Crew yesterday and was all over the place. Could not hit a golf shot on the front 9 to save my life. Limped in with 47 on the front. Then like magic I started playing better on the back. Had a couple sand saves and a couple hard earned pars, shot 38 on the back. So I ended up with a strange 85 on what is a very difficult course.

98 with much improvement in the short game which is my goal. Putting was phenomenal with the 6.5 2135 and my wedge game did not stink "as bad"! Trees were my nemesis today and I feel they cost me about 6 strokes.

45/43 88 GHIN to 87. One lost ball, took triple on that hole. One other triple (with a penalty stroke). Three 3-putts, all from more than 40 ft (one from 71 feet).
Overall a pretty good day! Better than work, that's for sure!!

Played 9 shot 38. 5 fairways. Only 2 greens but had only 11 putts. Chipped in twice from just off the green. Games getting really close to being really good!

I went out and got paired up with a Pastor my first 9 and shot the best I have in ages, a 36. Evidently he was a good influence on me. The second nine I met up with my buddy and shot at 41. I need to play with more Pastors...

40 on the front and 41 on the back. Playing with Shakey and DWCHockey, we had a good time, but nothing was really clicking for me today. Decent drives, but not great. Decent approach shots, but nothing solid. Okay putting, but nothing to write home about. Just one of those rounds.

41/42 - 83 in the howling wind at Twin Creeks in Allen, TX. One drive with the wind went 260, I normally drive @ 220. One drive into the wind went a whopping 160. Fun day!

Shot a 41/41 this morning on the Forrest Course at the Eagles.

No part of my game was on point, but nothing was horrible either.

I played my second 9 of the year last night with the wife. Shot my best 9 in 2 seasons. 41(+6). Pleased with my game as it is only March.

48 for 9. 1 par, 4 bogeys, 4 doubles. 15 putts, 3/7 FIR. Not pleased with my ball striking today, though my ability to limit the damage to nothing more than a double was nice. I just need to work it out where I limit damage to bogey. A little bit worried that playing tougher courses like RNK could really kick me in the ass, so I'm going to have to get out and challenge myself so even if I don't get to play RNK too often prior to Regional Rivalry, the difficulty wont overwhelm me.

42/38 at heritage todd creek. Very inconsistent golf today from Irons to wedges to putting. Driver was on point. Weird that I was chipping and pitching so well on the practice green and on course I couldn't replicate it on course

43/45-88 with seven doubles (two because of OB on my drive, ball stayed right and didn't come back). Four over on the other 11 holes with a birdie, five pars and five bogeys.

I went out and got paired up with a Pastor my first 9 and shot the best I have in ages, a 36. Evidently he was a good influence on me. The second nine I met up with my buddy and shot at 41. I need to play with more Pastors...

I'm about as far from a Pastor as possible, but we need to tee it up again soon!

I got out for 18 today, I had played a few rounds so far this year but never keeping score officially, more like practice rounds. Today I played for a score and shot a 37-37 on my par 71 home course. Conditions were tough as there was a steady cold north wind blowing at about 15-20 all day long. Things felt great though, happy with where the game is at right now!

41/45 today at Todd Creek. Had a little bout with happy feet and not getting to the left side. Topped more balls today than I care to remember. Great time though watching the group in front of us bring their dog along and scamper around...#sarcastic.

The company was great though and even got to see Pokeslice work. He stopped buy a couple times to see how we were doing.

46/47 at Blue Ridge Shadows. Lost 10 strokes easy on a horrible short game #OwnedBy125

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back